or Connect

Posts by bry2000

Troika, yes TTS on the chelseas.
Happyriverz, I hear ya and I agree. I go to EG these days for the crazy prints. I was really referring to the dolphin print in this instance.
Rubinacci is one of the tailors I have used that nailed my second order straight to finish. I was impressed.
If you are a size 9, I can sell you mine, which are new. I got the pre-order price.
Thanks, blue peter. I have not done the interliner yet. I considered it fw14, I think. But did not pull the trigger. I will look around for it though. I agree it could be a good addition. I find myself looking more and more at Needles. Not so much the Rebuild as the regular pieces.
Those leathers look fantastic.
Thanks, TTown. What should I expect to pay -- around 10% to 12% of the declared value?
UC, it is really hit or miss and you won't know until you try it. I have had only one instance where the tailor nailed the follow up jacket without a fitting. In other cases, I needed a full menu of fittings for follow on garments -- as if the first garment had never been made. You have better odds of success without fittings if you know that the same person(s) who made your first suit will be cutting and making your second one. If there is no consistency (as in the...
I also recommend the Dries derbies if you can find them in staple colors, leathers.
Which shipment method are they using? Can you let us know if you have to pay customs/duties? I am assuming you are US based.