or Connect

Posts by sarteaga

This is great to hear! Question, I'm borderline 46/47 chest, would the EPA cotton SC come in those sizes? Or could I go the MTO route on it? 
 I just wanted to give a big thank you to you for helping close the MTO!
^ damn I would have claimed them myself.
 I do think it's unfortunate that this happened and frankly it should have never happened. However, I do think it isn't fair to quantify them as a company with bad customer service as a whole. I've personally have dealt with them quite a few times and haven't had many issues and whatever I did have they've rectified. I'm sorry that you had to go through this though as you shouldn't have had too.10US or 10UK?
 I want to second this. I scraped, literally scrapped the top layer of leather (hanging still to the shoe) of my double monks and used creme and polish to take care of it.
 Just wanted to say thank you again for taking the lead on this!
 Thank you! Will have all this sort out in the next day or so.
Gentlemen, First of all let me apologize for the delay in the Austerity Brogue MTO. This is partly my fault, even with waiting for Pepe to respond to emails. In short, things have been a little crazy and exciting in life and that has overtaken everything right now. My wife and I are expecting are our first child and in the process we had a couple of scares with the ultrasounds and in short that became my priority. The baby is thankfully okay, as we just got back all the...
 Hey guys, I will likely get the GMTO in by the end of this week. It's been a busy few weeks. If you follow me on IG (sarteaga0408) you'll see what I mean.
Gentlemen my apologies for the delay on the Austerity Brogue GMTO. Waiting on a reply from Pepe and I myself have been incredibly busy the past few weeks with the school year ending.