or Connect

Posts by sarteaga

^ I scored an MTO brown calf with brown suede balmoral boot for $130 shipped from Europe and worn like 3-4x so I have to agree with what's stated above. Due to the lack of name recognition it is going to be very difficult to sell anywhere near what you paid for. Frankly I felt bad for paying what I did for those boots.
Gentlemen so I treated my suede chelsea's with waterproofer but I got caught in the rain yesterday and I have some waterspouts on the snuff suede. Any tips on how to get rid of the water spots? Thank you in advance.
The Snuff Suede 5-Eyelet Chukka GMTO has shipped, can't wait!
He loves the price but is going to pass on it. I'm sorry. If these were my size they'd be gone.  @golfinz 
Just forwarded this to my friend. He may be interested.
Is this a 2 or 3 button suit?
CODE FOR A FRIEND: PRE-SALE-2KN2W   I will hold on to mine for about a week, if I don't use it I'll gladly post it.
 Email Sandro. I was able to get one of my friend's in on an MTO that had been funded the day before.
 I've had my classic line brown double monks for about 2-2.5 years and worn them at least 1-2 times a week and they are holding up pretty well. I can't complain.
Thanks! Now for someone to convince me not to buy these for myself for my birthday (August). The $83 deposit makes it so tempting. When will this close, does anyone know? Edit: NVM just saw it closes 5/27.