or Connect

Posts by nevergreen

really cool. i have a pair of simon miller pants that are a chino material and dyed indigo, but yours are a lot cooler  when they start to fade be sure to post some pics!
what are the pants made of?
are there any Vegas SFers? i turned 21 last night and will be going this weekend. would love to grab a drink with anyone!
lighting sucks. detail shot shows shirt texture and pants color a little better (they're navy) nonnative / old navy / Simon miller / nonnative
i knew that was gonna be a leather jacket before i opened it. so nice.
some more nonnative in here. hopefully they fit  
      thanks guys. i often think about picking up some sort of slim chelsea/side zip but i feel like i would rarely wear them based on my wardrobe. been looking at butteros seeing if i could find a pair that will vibe into my general wardrobe more than chelseas? i'm kind of interested in changing my style a little, so once the weather cools down for more than two days i'll try to experiment a little more.
never thought i'd try to wear this jacket like this, but the idea popped into my mind and thought i'd try it. kinda like it, tho not sure if it completely works. curious for thoughts, boots could be slimmer but it's all i got to work with.     [[SPOILER]]
Dude! That's fuckin sweet. Great fit too (both of you) 
thanks for the heads up