or Connect

Posts by Macs

Oh, cock!
I love your socks
  Sorry, could not resist...
X-post from AS:   At the end of last week I got my shoes back from AS. They are a pair of Wildsmith Brunswick in suede and were manufactured by AS. After a year of use they desperately needed a resole (I had a hole in the left sole showing the cork, quite strange after such a short time), so I sent them in to AS asking for a full resole with oak bark tanned soles and two rows of brass nails at the toe, plus I asked for replacement laces for this pair and for another...
At the end of last week I got my shoes back from AS. They are a pair of Wildsmith Brunswick in suede and were manufactured by AS. After a year of use they desperately needed a resole (I had a hole in the left sole showing the cork, quite strange after such a short time), so I sent them in to AS asking for a full resole with oak bark tanned soles and two rows of brass nails at the toe, plus I asked for replacement laces for this pair and for another pair I...
I am wondering what is going to be the thickness of watch straps... I woul be really interested in one, but it has to be quite thin to work with the watch...
You have a PM 
Thanks, love those AS!
Dear gentlemen, just a reminder that this GMTO is ongoing. Having reached 7 orders we are thinking about closing it early. Final deadline is March 11th (6:00 pm, Swedish time). If there is someone else interested, he is more than welcome to jump onboard. All the best.
Dear gentlemen, just a reminder that this GMTO is ongoing. Having reached 7 orders we are thinking about closing it early. Final deadline is March 11th (6:00 pm, Swedish time). If there is someone else interested, he is more than welcome to jump onboard. All the best.