or Connect

Posts by Macs

Yes they agreed, I received confirmation for this from Leaves.I expect the deposit link to be online at Skoaktiebolaget website during next week or so.
8- @shagedelic 
So we are ready to roll!   1- Macs 2- Alex 3- @Jazzmenco  4- @Pbayvip  5- @cowsgomoomoo  6- @andrel42  7- @Faster    I wil let @Leaves know and settle the details for the order.   Thanks gents!
Typing mistake, it's 2880 SEK, sorry...Still a bargain, IMHO
Yes, they did.Thanks to @Leaves , as usual! 
Dear Gents,   I am in the process of finalizing a GMTO for a Carmina model 80189 split toe derby on the Rain last. Natur Burdeos calf (dark burgundy) Single leather sole Forest green lining.   Rain last is a more relaxed last that maintains the chiseled toe that shines particularly on this model.   The makeup is going to be similar to this         The only differences are going to be the last (allowing more comfort in the toe box but maintaining the...
Dear Gents,   I am in the process of finalizing a GMTO for a Carmina model 80189 split toe derby on the Rain last. Natur Burdeos calf (dark burgundy) Single leather sole Forest green lining.   Rain last is a more relaxed last that maintains the chiseled toe that shines particularly on this model.   The makeup is going to be similar to this         The only differences are going to be the last (allowing more comfort in the toe box but maintaining the...
Not at all, I will keep you updated Right, as soon as we know if hatchgrain and/or Rain is possible, I'll sort the color via private message with all the interested people, even though, by the numbers I have now, we should be sufficient to run one GMTO in dark brown and another one in dark burgundy 
 Thanks, I'll keep you in the loop
Thanks, addedOOps sorry, misunderstood!