or Connect

Posts by bismark-hills

Price DROP $70-$50.
Price DROP $125-$100 DLVD CONUS. 
buy this jacket from a standup guy!
PM sent. It will be $25 via USPS Priority. 
Large.
* Shipping included to CONUS via USPS Priority, elsewhere actual charges will be added * Paypal only, gift or add 4% * No holds, first to pay takes it * Discounts for multiples   This is the shirt JOA sold me as "near mint condition". As you can see from last two pics, there were two small rips/tears by both cuffs when I received it from him. The right cuff rip/tear is larger. I bought it for $65 and JOA won't respond and has ripped me off. Now I'm selling for half...
* Shipping included to CONUS via USPS Priority, elsewhere actual charges will be added * Paypal only, gift or add 4% * No holds, first to pay takes it * Discounts for multiples   Post O'Alls Gingham Engineer's Shirt in Medium. No tags, but never wore this shirt.    Approximate measurements are: Pit to pit: 22" Shoulder seam to SS: 17.75" Bottom back collar to hem: 29" Shoulder seam to end of cuff: 24"
* Shipping included to CONUS via USPS Priority, elsewhere actual charges will be added * Paypal only, gift or add 4% * No holds, first to pay takes it * Discounts for multiples   Post O'Alls Pima Poplin JET Black Engineer's shirt in medium. The color is JET BLACK, sorry for the poor pictures. Worn once, decided I like the fit/stylings of EG better...   Approximate measurements are: Pit to pit: 22.5" Shoulder seam to SS: 17.75" Bottom back collar to hem:...
* Shipping included to CONUS via USPS Priority, elsewhere actual charges will be added * Paypal only, gift or add 4% * No holds, first to pay takes it * Discounts for multiples   Great lightweight chambray shirt from Our Legacy.   Approximate measurements are: Pit to pit: 21" Shoulder seam to SS: 17.5" Bottom back collar to hem: 29.5" Shoulder seam to end of cuff: 25"   SOLD
* Shipping included to CONUS via USPS Priority, elsewhere actual charges will be added * Paypal only, gift or add 4% * No holds, first to pay takes it * Discounts for multiples   Wallace & Barnes Vintage Twill Workshirt in size Small. Worn handful of times, Excellent. This shirt has a nice deep purple color that pictures doesn't do justice.    Approximate measurements are: Pit to pit: 21" Shoulder seam to SS: 17.5" Bottom back collar to hem: 29.25" Shoulder seam...