or Connect

Posts by Feryll

Could you upload some photos of your crust leather bluchers ?
Any experience with the Loake Churchill ? How is it compared to the 026/G Badminton ? UK 11 Badminton fits perfectly should I order Churchill in 11 or 11.5 ?
Which last do you think would fit me if (UK 11) Loake 026/G (not F!) fits me perfectly ?
What do you think my US shoe size is ? UK 11 Loake 026 G last is close to a perfect fit for me. What would that be in Allen Edmonds ? 11.5 or 12 ? E, EE or EEE ?
UK 11 Loake 026 G last is close to a perfect fit. What would that be in Allen Edmonds ? 11.5 or 12 ? E, EE or EEE ? Thank you for your time.
Why did meermin stop selling some awesome shoes ? for example: -scotch grain double monk -tan wholecut
Does this look like it needs a resole ? 
If I don't want to tie the belt of my trench on the front which is the more appropriate way to wear it : to tie it on the back or to tuck it into the front pockets ? I would naturally tuck it into the front pockets but my trench has closed pockets so they need to be opened if I want to wear it that way.
I can't find anything about them. Are they possibly acceptable quality entry level shoes ? There is a clearance on ebay.   
How much does an YSL trench coat cost ? I bought this trench coat (on ebay) for 70£. I think it was a good buy.