or Connect

Posts by gfloridafan93

You're welcome! What colors are you looking at?
Has to be wrong sizing. Make sure you don't buy too small. You will be miserable if you do.
I would personally recommend the iron rangers. I have the charcoal pair. I love the toe cap. It's all up to you and what you like though. As far as comfort goes, I'm sure there are more comfortable boots you could buy. But, these things can take a beating, and they aren't too bad comfort wise.
What's everyone's opinion on the crepe soles quality wise?
Look like amber harness iron rangers
Just got my pair of charcoal iron rangers. They look great, but there is one thing I am a little worried about. The left tongue feels really stretched compared to the right one. Could this become an issue? I just don't want to buy these if something is wrong with them.
Can cobblers fix boot edging? I have noticed with my red wings that the ending near the stitches and wood at the heel is a little messed up.
Just ordered some today. Thank you for all your help!
Okay sounds good. Thank you. And what should I do if the toe vamp starts crushing my right foot?
Dang those look awesome. Thanks for the response. Yeah I have a high arch, so my right foot usually hurts. Any socks you would recommend?