or Connect

Posts by Pilot

Thanks for the recs guy. Unfortunately I'm all out of points. Took awhile to burn through a few hundred thousand, but they're gone. I've just been half-assing it for a week or so on the search because i didn't know my schedule for next month.(going Nov 21-23) Ended up finding a little boutique hotel off the N line in LIC in my price range. I can cancel though if i happen to find something better on Airbnb. edit: didn't realize Airbnb was so awesome. Will def be using that...
Is it possible to find a hotel under $200/night in Manhattan? I'd even stay in Astoria/LIC or Brooklyn. Been looking everywhere for something decent, even using some discount travel sites I have access to and can't find much. Don't feel like staying in a Howard Johnson in Chinatown...
Flying to Vegas tomorrow morning and hanging out with some friends for a few days and attending a "networking event" (Excuse for a group to get together, drink a lot and hang out.)
Sounds like Clear is right up your alley
Rewatching The Ring after reading the book. Pretty different in a lot of ways (like every movie adaptation I guess)
Ridiculous. 90% of people don't recover from Diffuse Axonal Injuries.
Guy who turned mega christian in college is posting a lot defending his church's decision to go to Senegal on a mission trip right now. Ebola be damned, "If GOD leads you to it, He'll lead you through it."
I've flown with a few guys who break out the pics of their Russian and Ukrainian "girlfriends" they fly over to visit. It's never not weird.
Was able to find 2 Prairie Artisan Funky Galaxy. Sorry Ken and Tooch. Think I need to hang onto these for myself, since I haven't had one and I'm fairly sure they're the last two in the state. Will post pics and reviews later this month. Gonna do a tasting with a friend with some of the stuff ken is sending me and some Pliny, Breakfast Stout, etc.. a friend has. Also, the growler bar at the liquor store had Founders Breakfast Stout and Rubaeus on tap. Samples were had.