or Connect

Posts by Pilot

This was overpriced and nothing special
Last 4 pack of pseudoSue at this particular store
Nothing like being upside down on a brand new car for the first 2 years or so you own it. Have had several friends bash the idea of leasing while doing this. Meanwhile they're paying $430/mo for a V6 Camaro.
Up in the beer desert or Calgary visiting family. Pleasantly surprised with the store I found. Good Bruery Selection, plenty of Californian stuff, Cascade even. First time trying Nogne too. Thanks to @hc4thehc for the inspiration. Really enjoying this one
Man that is really cheap for shipping. Forgot the exact amount, but in the past when I've checked online it was $30-50 to ship a 6 pack of bombers. Which if you're doing a big shipment, you're going to spend just as much on shipping as you will on beer.
Do you guys pay out the ass for shipping over in Euroland when you buy beer online?
Figured I'd post in here to give this thread some more content. (Since I totally forgot about this thread) Hardywood Christmas Morning Smartmouth Notch 9 DIPA Hardywood Bourbon Barrel GBS Blue Mountain Dark Hollow Terrapin Tiramisu-Hoo Alewerks Lover's Greed Haven't heard of any of this stuff so I'm very excited to try it all.
Surely some other people got the Beer-It-Forwards in the mail. Mine should have arrived at least 10 days ago. Post em up guys!
Got my Beer-It-Forward in! No note, (I forgot too) but it came from Virginia. Who is it? Hardywood Christmas Morning Smartmouth Notch 9 DIPA Hardywood Bourbon Barrel GBS Blue Mountain Dark Hollow Terrapin Tiramisu-Hoo Alewerks Lover's Greed Haven't heard of any of this stuff so I'm very excited to try it all.