or Connect

Posts by Jdub6

Just curious as to how much the average cost of tailoring inseams would be. I would argue my slim frame of 6' 160-170 is pretty common and if I cannot get into anything below their "35"" waist with 36" inseam at 6', most are going to need to tailor these similarly. The thigh is like a slim in the thigh yet very skinny in calf for me as well. Thanks. 
Yeah it's too bad. I would have too provided the inseam wasn't 36" for 34's. But then again, they should be 34" in the waist. No worries, they'll go back and I'll proceed with the madness that is their addicting business model:) 
I ordered these in 33 slim's and was expecting 34" slim chinos. These are absolute nut huggers with a close to 33" waist at the narrowest part on top. Simply put, the 33 slim chino is every bit as tight or tighter then the 33 jeans.
Received 3 pairs of chinos-slim fit, same size fit as their jeans (33). Gustin, why do you insist on making a 6' 165 lb guy feel obese?!:) Really bummed these are so small as the quality/look is superb. I usually wear the straight fit jeans and these are borderline skinny fit on me. They're so small it's immediately apparent when unpacked. Waist is closer to 33.5" or even 33" (with no future stretch). They feel every bit as tight(er) as their (33) jeans let alone a shirt...
Ha, wore it again today. F*#! that, bled all over my pants. It's going back:) On a positive note, received various shirts and pants all extremely nice. Hard to say for a fav in shirts between the red chambray and the douple dip indigo. Pictures don't do the DDI nearly enough justice, looks really good with anything untucked. Got the waxed charcoal chore coat, absolutely phenomenal. Can't wait for the waxed dark oak trucker. Love their stuff fellation aside. 
Recently been wearing the Horween CXL belt #8 roller belt. Any other owners have issues with bleeding? Like the look of the belt, however, never had a belt bleed and it appears to have stained my white/tan pants. Looked like a had lipstick all over my crotch (from sitting) :) Thanks. 
I concur as I had very minor stitching issues with a pair and they were johnny on the spot. Very nice indeed. 
Recently recieved the double dip indigo shirt. Am I wrong in thinking any indigo colored shirt will bleed in the wash as with jeans? Never hanged dried clothing before these shirts. Going to have to buy an iron (eeww:). The red chambray (really nice btw as stated:) looks wrinkle free but the blue steel def. requires iron after hanging.Thanks. 
Has there been any guage on shippment for the Zimbabwe for May? Thanks. 
Lathams on STP for about $130 (35% off). Just a friendly heads up. Have had better luck with seconds then firsts:)