or Connect

Posts by Jdub6

Their L t-shirts (heather grey and organic white so far) are perfect for me @ 6' 170-chest-40ish. Their classic fit large in button downs are also perfect on me. I was worried thinking they would be a bit big. Gotta say I am really relieved and pleasantly surprised. Nice quality and price point Gustin. 
Josh@Gustin, please source some vintage blue such as: Ande Whall Mustang Special Roll #2 'Vintage Blue; how can you not love these...nice low weight for summer would be sweet.   
Looking at the cone denim website and a big fan of G workshirts; would be neat for a repro/update of this from their "found collection." Could be like a killer henley/workshirt.      
Can you taper denim (my G straights) slightly w/o totally altering the original hem?   Looking hard at the Japan Supima; sort of peculiar why an American mill (better value) such as Cone mills didn't offer this up, presumably not a "Supima" member I wonder? Same 100% ELS Pima if I'm not mistaken. Just curious. 
Nice Mike, wish they had a more versatile (for me anyways) 35.5" inseam like Epaulet so you can float both ways. Splitting hairs I suppose, maybe I'll get by w/o the tailor. 
Thanks. Here hoping for a win for the slim:) 
Backing the current acorn chinos and remain really torn on straight versus slim (33 slim-stretched to 35" in G jeans are perfect for me but not tucking a shirt and undershirt in so I need an extra .5"-1" in waist). Like others, I received slims before and they were certainly more on the skinny side (didn't fit) but again looking at their measurements their slim chinos appear comparable to the slim jeans.   Anyone recently receive some chinos with thoughts on slim versus...
Hey Josh, any idea when the #19 heavy coffee chino will return?(!;) How did I miss that? Thanks.
I was just researching this too. I've folded all my raw denim for a year and can't seem to notice any inherent issues (i.e., creases, folds, etc.). Manufactures store them folded of course..idk.
Same here; my straights below the knees are a bit billowy after wear (coming from someone who likes a bigger cuff for boots). Slims from here on out as it works great for everything (sneaker, boots, etc.), awesome fit overall, love em.