or Connect

Posts by Jmm722

It was $1750-2200, I don't remember if it was 75% or 80% when I saw it.  The drops were probably better today, as it was the final day.  So if it went to 85% then it would've been around $1300.  Again, I'm not sure what t was made of, but $8500-9000 sounds too high for cashmere Canali, but too low for vicuna.  It was light gray with a thin white windowpane pattern.  Looked amazing and felt like silky air in my hand.
It was a suit. I have no idea how else it could be that high. I doubt they'd charge that much for just cashmere. It's nearly 4x their average suit price and 2.5x their exclusive line price.
Just left soiffer haskin with a canali suit for $499. I'm content. Suits/sport coats are 70% with some at 80% Dress shirts, outerwear, sweaters, and some ties (over $180) are all 75% Ties below $180 are 50% Pocket squares are $35 That's what I can remember. My size 54/56 EU was mostly plaids/check, double breasted, and exclusive. They have a $9000 Canali exclusive I really liked. No idea why it was that much, maybe vicuna?
Anyone go to the Canali sale at Soiffer Haskin? I was thinking of walking over tomorrow, but only if it's worth it. Looking for a few suits in 54/56 EU.
Canali sample sale at Soiffer next Monday-Thursday. Anyone have experience with these? I'm looking for a few suits in 54/56EU. Didn't know how the spread typically is (mostly certain sizes or weird patterns)
Sleeves may be a bit too long, waisthe is definitely too tight
so it's the store called "Ralph Lauren" near all the other high end stores (Tom Ford, Loro Piana, etc.) I shall check it out this weekend if that's the case.
Is the Woodbury store the one called "Ralph Lauren"? They have the factory store and big and tall store there as well. I live like 30,minutes away but never have gone to the Ralph Lauren one because I thought that was the title of their women's high-end line. Have I been missing out? There was a RLPL and RLBL store right near their factory store a year or so ago, but it's gone.
I'm going to get my Burgundy Dundees recrafted.  I'm worried that they may not fix the holes in the lining where my heel is.  It appears to have worn through over time.  I've had them for 18 months or so.  Also, I'd like to change the sole from black to something else, possibly chili.  Thoughts?
I'm always amazed by the hauls on here. I thrifted when I was in DC and drove to MD and VA thrifts too. Frequently hit the Boston thrifts too. Never found anything at all. Now I'm in Westchester County (NY) and going to look around here. One day I'll find something