or Connect

Posts by Jmm722

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131262185691 Jack Georges Prestige Briefcase. Slightly used and over 65% off. My gf bought me a SAB bag for my birthday so this is going to someone else.
Looking specifically for Bexar Hudson, Henry Tomkins Briefcase Lite, or anything similar
Looking for a relatively slim briefcase (4" thick or less) to supplement my trial briefcase.  Prefer either British tan or a shade or brown.  Just put $1 so I could post.  Please PM me with available bags.  New or used if in good condition.   Picture is an example of my ideal look, but there are many types I like
Brown or tan. Under $600-700. Will fit legal files. Not too familiar with high end brands. I have huge litigation brief now, need a smaller one
Do you get briefcases in much? I'm in the market and, having purchased from you before, would rather support you than a complete stranger.
The same SA I have been using is the one who sent me this too.  He's a manager at Port Washington too. 
Got my rutledge seconds in today but notice the heel has torn stitching on either side of the right heel. Because it looks like it would be structural to the heel I figured I should return them. Thoughts? [IMG]
The weird heel one has a "no warranty" stamp on the bottom too. It's usually on both shoes in the pair. Maybe they're from two different pairs?
They exchanged my calf walnut strands when the finish came off. I'd worn them 2-3 times when it happened. No questions asked. Send an email and pictures to shoebank
Where? The allen edmonds store has them for $88