or Connect

Posts by Stickers

Fit looks spot on to me.  
I just picked up a leather jacket on the cheap for $75.   Dark burgundy medium weight cowhide cafe racer , brass colored hardware with removable interior vest.  Ideal front zipper, talon zippers on the arms,  and not sure about the pocket zipper brand.   No brand label but I am pretty sure its by a leather coat manufacturer called Snyder Leathers out of haverhill, ma which used to make leather coats for department stores in the region.   What would you value this jacket at...
Is discountfryeboots.com legit?  ... never mind did some research it is a fraud.  
Below is a pic of my leather jacket.  Made in USA by Sniders Leather in Haverhill, Ma in the early 90s. They are no longer in business as far as I can tell.  I like the jacket a lot and seems to be of high quality.  If anyone knows anything about the company that made this jacket i'd love to hear it.   
Hi first post here.  It seems style is actually trending towards sneakers worn by Michael J Fox in the movie "back to the future 2" :