or Connect

Posts by phdude

I have for sale a beautiful navy cashmere blazer from the Hand Tailored Collection of Ralph Lauren Purple Label. This is a made-in-Italy (I believe Caruso-made) piece, that is listed as an EU50, but for me the measurements equate to a slimmer 38 (see below!). This jacket is 1/4 lined, which makes it a lot more acceptable for 3 season wear. There are horn buttons for the sleeves (attached to the outside), and brass on the chest. Dual vents in the back. Really quality...
Hello, I'm selling a NWT Luigi Borreli dark brown pebbled leather belt. Sized 80 / 95 cm, made in Italy, solid brass buckle. First 80 shipped to CONUS gets it. It doesn't follow well from the sizing-The distance from the buckle to the nearest hole is 30", and the furthest is 34". Belt width = 1.25" Note: I've been a little dormant on SF for a while, but used to sell a fair amount on here prior to the new marketplace. I also have a pretty good ebay feedback record @...
90 obo. sale today would be great
excuse me? sorry guys, didn't know that dealing with thread shitting is considering thread bumping, haven't sold on here since that rule was implemented
$95 obo takes it. have the card but can send the info electronically as well Thanks
Pics to be up shortly, everything posted from smallest size to largest: (everything includes shipping to CONUS with insurance, items NWT) Smalls: 1) Patterned Polo handknit 100% merino wool turtleneck sweater in navy/red/white, great for the holidays , retail $265, looking for $75 2) Polo THICK 100% Italian yarn cashmere shawl-collared sweater in charcoal, retailed $485. Asking $150; the next best price you can find on one is 175, and they're in less desirable colors...
Got a few items tonight, separating by thread (RLPL, RRL) and will be adding pics as the night goes on. Here's what I have for RLPL: (all items NWT, include shipping w/ insurance) 1) First, these are rarely ever heavily discounted, a plain white RLPL dress shirt, size 15.5, with cutaway collar and french cuffs. Only other place I've seen them on the web w/ cutaway has them at 200 hundred, looking for $150 2) Big timer RLPL blue coat, size 46. Unbelievable coat, with...
dammit, had them in my cart and then they're gone who took my 11.5 monkstraps for 39
gone, thanks SF
neck-16.5, shoulders-19.5, sleeves-27.25, chest-24.5