or Connect

Posts by dexterhaven

Thanks for the help. I didn't size down at all because of the low rise and because I didn't want a really skinny fit (only a slim-approaching-skinny fit, if that makes sense). The waist on the above brand new pair is pretty roomy, even with me wearing them low on my hips.
Apologies for asking a question that's been answered to death, but I'm still baffled by raw denim: I'm pretty happy with the fit of my Petite Standards right out of the box. But apparently they're gonna stretch like hell. Should I exchange them for a smaller size? I'm striving for a fit similar to this: http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=2832
The chinos sound very promising--in fact, they sound perfect. I hope I'll be able to get my hands on a few pairs when the time comes.
For me, there are only two options: sockless or white cotton socks.
Yeah she was pretty hot. And she was always growing out of her clothes.
I caught a matinée showing today. Didn't much care for the movie. Full of tired action movie gimmicks and black and white simplification. The ambiguity of the books and the tension and fun that resulted from that is gone. Also gone is the nonsense. The movie seemed like some kind of tweeny Narnia tribute. And I agree that the 3-d felt tacked on. But, of course, don't take my word for it. In my soul I am very grumpy and bitter probably.
Maybe this is some kind of viral marketing thing for that Dwell magazine. Most are not that great. I liked this one though: Quote: Everyone always leaves.
We make fun of fat people. But they're not that bad. Most of the really evil people in history were not fat, as far as I can recall. John Wayne Gacy is the only one I can come up with at the moment.
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one trousers will come soon as well, hand't mentioned that I think. We need to start filling out the look better, and I think a great pair of trousers for a fair price will be appreciated. .... Very glad to hear the trousers are still a go. If I remember rightly, you said earlier that the trousers would have a looser top block with an aggressive taper? Is that accurate? Is that still the plan?
Ha ha! Glad I found this thread. I punked out a fatty who was walking on the wrong side of the sidewalk today. Very proud.