or Connect

Posts by dexterhaven

Quote: Originally Posted by spb_lady I started Ullysses by Joice and felt myself complitely stupid Anybody survived this book? I've never even tried. Maybe one day. William Faulkner said about Ulysses: "You should approach it as the illiterate Baptist preacher approaches the Old Testament: with faith." Take some comfort from that maybe. Quote: Originally Posted by Jekyll That looks like it could be good....
Revisited an old favorite this past Sunday: My favorite scene, hands down: "Let Miss Trixie sit up front with her big tits." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8Pa3iBMUYg
I can't speak for everybody, but I think to myself: "Why would I pay $12 to see that bad movie when I could stare at her tits on the internet for free?" She'd probably be a bigger draw if her movies were the only way you could see her tits.
This whole thing sucks.
That sucked.
That helps tremendously. Thank you. If it were me, I would have just ignored everybody and rocked by fucking rugby. You are truly considerate.
Quote: Originally Posted by jpeirpont Do you consider them apart of the South? Outside of Memphis the people Tenn and Ky never struck me as particularly southern. I tend to group them into the Appalachian category, along with W.Va and some part of NC. For my money the people in Philly seem as Southern as them. Humperdink and Frodo have stated pretty well KY and TN's relation to the deep south. I'm from Mississippi, and most people there...
Just got the chinos in khaki. Looking forward to trying them on. Also looking forward to the walt restock.
Lots of exciting stuff in this thread. Not sure exactly what to get. I fell sort of like that dog that goes back and forth between the two food bowls till he starves. P.S. for all the love the new trousers have gotten, why are people not posting their own fit pics?
He rocked for a long, long time. Now it's time for him to pass the torch.