or Connect

Posts by dexterhaven

Quote: Originally Posted by topbroker As it happens, I'm also reading Tender Is the Night (among a number of other books). I won't be completely sure what I think till I'm done. If you like Fitzgerald, you must read his first book, This Side of Paradise, which is certainly one of the best college novels ever written. It sparkles. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll definitely give that one a look. And please keep me posted on your progress...
Pm sent
I just finished Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald. It was the only Fitzgerald I'd read besides Gatsby and I loved it. Truth be told, I'm a little sad to be done with it. Next I'd like to try either The Stranger by Albert Camus or a Patrica Highsmith book. It may be a while though. Work and social obligations promise to swallow me up for a few weeks.
Vague, I know, but I generally measure the knee about 13-14 inches from the crotch bottom. I'm really just trying to gauge how slim or baggy the pants will be.
hi, could you give knee and cuff width measurements for 5 and 6 if still available?
Could you please give measurements of the width across the knee and cuff of the Incotex chinos if they're still available?
Quote: Originally Posted by robin Warm weather with colored chinos. They're not that much different from ribbon belts. Thank you.
What's the general opinion on belts like the ones below? What can they be worn with? Are they mostly for warm weather?
Three possibly stupid questions about the RLPL Flat Front Cotton white pants, size 32. 1. Is there any additional fabric at the waist? If so, about how much? 2. They are, I assume, unhemmed? 3. Could you provide the width across both the knee and cuff of one leg?
Quote: Originally Posted by Concordia Figures it would have been at a wedding where the liquor ran out. His second miracle was turning it back to water. Ewwwwwwwww!