or Connect

Posts by dexterhaven

In the Army, for officers at least, it's pretty much a career ender. I assume it carries over.
No. Wasn't sure if I should. So far I've tried not to diverge from the instructions on the website.
Can anyone help me with a return? I requested return instructions three days ago and have not heard anything yet.
While not exclusively about the conflict, Robert Fisk's documentary From Beirut to Bosnia gives a pretty novel view (well, novel for someone living in the US) of the fight between the Israelis and the Palestinians. A good book about the subject as it relates to the US is The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy, which gives a history of the conflict as it relates to the United States and examines how the conflict has been portrayed to US citizens over the years.
I switched to this a while back. Really helped be write more neatly. There are a few books on it, but this website is actually much better than any of them that I've encountered: http://briem.net/
^Pretty much second what he said, with a few additions. The South Austin neighborhoods are definitely where it's at for proximity to restaurants and food. But it's kinda pricey down there and overrun with hipsters. Same with the east side, like he mentioned. But "Slowly getting safer" is a little misleading. It's safe. People aren't getting shot constantly down there or anything. And lots of new cool new restaurants and bars are popping up over there. I lived in south...
Oh ok, makes sense. Thanks.
If you'd ever been to Marathon, TX, you would understand.Also, from number six, what is a food artist? Like a cake decorator?
Description: Bought these from another forum member and wore them only a few times. There is a small scratch on the toe of the right shoe (see picture) but otherwise they are in good condition. Sizing: 9.5, but these run large. They fit a 10 or 10.5. Extras: the last owner had his cobbler apply a Topy protector to the sole. As you can see from the picture below, the protector is just a thin coat of rubber. I really like it because it takes wear off the leather sole...
Hemingway once sent a letter to Norman Mailer in which he wrote (I'm quoting from memory here): "The only advice I can give you is not to worry. Worrying is for suckers, and you can't write, fight, or fuck if you worry. This doesn't mean you shouldn't think." That pretty much expresses my advice on your problem: think it through thoroughly, and then either do it or don't. Just know that thought will only take you to a certain point. Rarely will it rid you of that feeling...