or Connect

Posts by dexterhaven

Latest batch of Luxire shirts came in. Very satisfied. And production/delivery time is still very fast: 23 March Order placed 03 April Order shipped 07 April Order received And for the handful of people complaining about email responsiveness, are you insane? Have you dealt with any other MTM service? Look: you are getting a custom-made shirt with good fabric, thick buttons, and whatever little details you want for like $70. And what's more, you get it fast. At that price...
No need to get snotty.
Watched Hitchcock the other day. Really didn't like it. In addition to being boring, it really didn't delve into Hitchcock's character or the making of Psycho, which is what anybody who would watch a movie called Hitchcock would take an interest in. Instead the movie focused on his wife and how she gave him all his ideas and provided moral support for him and dabbled with the idea of having an affair with Danny Huston. Occasionally the movie threw in pointless scenes of...
Really? I thought the first two were entertaining, but I didn't care for the last one. [[SPOILER]]
Can anybody say how the fit of the cotton pocket sweater compares to the fit of last season's alpaca wool version? No measurements online yet.
^ Ever heard of the magic word, guy? Also why not read this thread? Plenty of solid recommendations made already.
Outstanding show so far. I have the attention span of a gnat, and I'm glued to the screen when it's on. [[SPOILER]]
That's reasonable. I think I'll try my luck with the 38. Thanks for the info.
The big one though, the ten minute one. That's the one that's been generating all the talk. That's the one I meant.I thought the park bench scene was great too. Also the second bench scene with just Adele.
According to your profile, we're about the same size. What size jacket did you order? If you have time, would you be able to post measurements?