or Connect

Posts by ValeriyMahmutov

After cutting the Welt the rest (inner part) I use as postilki (instead of cork and cork pulp, which quickly turns into dust due to friction). It fits perfectly in shape and in height.But the shoes do not squeak when you walk, I liberally smeared hard wax (Carnauba) from both sides and from the yard too.This prevents the friction between sole and insole, the Shoe becomes much more flexible and durable.
All hello. Much for certain will interestingly know that the bearing welt is cut out from the best sites of skin. And it is cut out in the form of a circle or an ellipse, is so written in textbooks on shoemaking of the second half of the last century. The western masters cut out a welt in the form of straight lines, of course it is so convenient and favorable in respect of economy, but quality as the direct welt is exposed to strong deformation at a vshivaniye in nosochny...
To remove
I apologize while it is impossible to me with the translation.   DWFII,Ya used other translator and more attentively looked at a photo.But then stitches on a welt will be different in length and strongly to differ from each other and length of a stitch will be too big. Or it will be necessary to reduce stitch length on an insole that will also lead to weakening of the general design.
 The insole on your photo is similar to insoles for mechanical sewing of a welt.​​​​
Only at such scheme of preparation of an insole for sewing of a welt, the highest elasticity of footwear is reached. Such scheme demands from the master of big accuracy and professionalism.  
        All, Hello.My son and I sewed three pairs of identical workpieces uppers, photos of the two finished pairs I posted above.In both cases, the workpiece is sewn round by a double seam, where the heels from a pair of balsa wood and covered with brown leather, and the other pair of stacked heel with an insert made of balsa wood.With its lightness the rear of the two pairs looks a bit cumbersome .So this pair I double stitched seam only a little further...