or Connect

Posts by sussi

you have to wear underwear.
WTF happened to this thread?! Wasn't there for about 20 hours and almost 300 new posts?!   People have to chill out.   And good to hear that some TOJ0 were shipped today. I hope my jacket will be shipped soon too.
Long sleeve U-Neck Tee!
I have all hoodies in size L and the fit is basically the same. Villan Crew, Hooded Villain, Dual Flash Zip and Riga Hoddie. Need to get burgundy villain hoodie asap. 
I prefer slim fitted hoodie. Here is one photo from ealy this year when I get this quilted villain crew. It is really slim if the zippers are fully zipped and on this photo is already stretched because when first tried on it was really slim fit. I don't have any other photo at the moment.
I also suggest you to go for L in hoodie. I am 5'11 and 175 and villain in L fits me perfect. I also have all tees in L but they fit more loose than hoodie and this is just how I wanted. M would be skin tight in hoodie.
they do. But it depends on your body type.
I would say to go half size up on normal chukkas and half size down on chukka FSB
bomber/varsity jacket I prefer John Elliott sweatpants, so this is the perfect example: 
    That's what I've been waiting for!