or Connect

Posts by Nick Lowery

Brought used. Barely any fades, some whiskers and knee combs but has plenty or wear left in them to create your own fades. Soaked once and only worn twice as they were too tight. The inseam is untouched and tag size is 29 but will eventually stretch.
I mean raw denim style
anyone know what kind of jeans fit like an apc nc? love the fit
HELPPP!!!   Slight problem here. I brought a pair of APC NC sz 29. I wore them for about 2 or 3 months on and off. They were starting to fade and get whiskers. Here is where disaster his. My mother decided to do laundry and put these in the washer machine. What I would like to know is will this mess up the jeans? Meaning the fades and such? PLEASE HELP ME OUT. I'm so scared they are now ruined. 
HELPPP!!!   Slight problem here. I brought a pair of APC NC sz 29. I wore them for about 2 or 3 months on and off. They were starting to fade and get whiskers. Here is where disaster his. My mother decided to do laundry and put these in the washer machine. What I would like to know is will this mess up the jeans? Meaning the fades and such? PLEASE HELP ME OUT. I'm so scared they are now ruined. 
I have a pair of NC sz 29 that I'm looking to trade for a pair of PS sz 28 29 or 30. If no trades I'm willing to sell as well. 
Can someone help me out here. I'm looking to buy a bomber jacket this one in particular:       I saw it as I was internet shopping on asos but cannot find it at all anywhere on the site. I tried everything to try and figure out who made it but nothing worked. If someone can help me out I'd appreciate it. Oh and if your wondering why this specific jacket its because I like the print that's on it. You may not be able to see it so here's the...
APC New Cure size 29   inseam is untouched   Some fading around the knees and back right pocket   Worn for 2 months. They are too tight on me   Willing to sell or trade for a pair of APC Petit Standard (sz 29/30 inseam 32 or 34), Nudie thin finn or tape ted (sz 30/31 inseam 32 or 34)
APC New Cure size 29   inseam is untouched   Some fading around the knees and back right pocket   Worn for 2 months. They are too tight on me   Willing to sell or trade for a pair of APC Petit Standard (sz 29/30 inseam 32 or 34), Nudie thin finn or tape ted (sz 30/31 inseam 32 or 34)