or Connect

Posts by Nick Lowery

Bump. Prices are negotiable
Bump
Here for sale is a rare pair of APC Cure jeans not to be confused with the New Cure's. The material is a lot more durable and I believe they are discontinued. Their are slight fades and honeycombs but tons of wear left. They no longer fit due to weight gain so my loss is your gain. Any questions just message me. Sz 30 waist 34 inseam
Barley worn pair of APC new cures sz 29 waist and inseam untouched so 34. Slight fades and honeycombs but has lots of wear left to fit into your body and fade with your body. Hand washed once. Never machine dried. Any questions just message me.
Brought used. Barely any fades, some whiskers and knee combs but has plenty or wear left in them to create your own fades. Soaked once and only worn twice as they were too tight. The inseam is untouched and tag size is 29 but will eventually stretch.
I mean raw denim style
anyone know what kind of jeans fit like an apc nc? love the fit
HELPPP!!!   Slight problem here. I brought a pair of APC NC sz 29. I wore them for about 2 or 3 months on and off. They were starting to fade and get whiskers. Here is where disaster his. My mother decided to do laundry and put these in the washer machine. What I would like to know is will this mess up the jeans? Meaning the fades and such? PLEASE HELP ME OUT. I'm so scared they are now ruined. 
HELPPP!!!   Slight problem here. I brought a pair of APC NC sz 29. I wore them for about 2 or 3 months on and off. They were starting to fade and get whiskers. Here is where disaster his. My mother decided to do laundry and put these in the washer machine. What I would like to know is will this mess up the jeans? Meaning the fades and such? PLEASE HELP ME OUT. I'm so scared they are now ruined. 
I have a pair of NC sz 29 that I'm looking to trade for a pair of PS sz 28 29 or 30. If no trades I'm willing to sell as well.