or Connect

Posts by Nick Lowery

APC New Cure size 29   inseam is untouched   Some fading around the knees and back right pocket   Worn for 2 months. They are too tight on me   Willing to sell or trade for a pair of APC Petit Standard (sz 29/30 inseam 32 or 34), Nudie thin finn or tape ted (sz 30/31 inseam 32 or 34)
APC New Cure size 29   inseam is untouched   Some fading around the knees and back right pocket   Worn for 2 months. They are too tight on me   Willing to sell or trade for a pair of APC Petit Standard (sz 29/30 inseam 32 or 34), Nudie thin finn or tape ted (sz 30/31 inseam 32 or 34)
Looking to trade these Nudie TLJ W 29 L 34 Black Black for a pair of Nudie High Kai any wash W 28/29 L 32/34. I just got these Nudie's off ebay they are in great condition and I only wore them once. I just don't like the low rise plus they're too loose (fit more like a W 30/31) Message me!
bump.
Does anyone have the organic bleach white nudie tight long jeans they are trying to get rid of? Need a size 29x32, 29x34 or 28x32, 28x34. I have been looking forever for these pleaseeeee let me know. Really want these! Will negotiate price.
Does anyone have the organic bleach white nudie tight long jeans they are trying to get rid of? Need a size 29x32,34 or 28x32,34. I have been looking forever for these pleaseeeee let me know. Really want these!   
Okay, So I got some Nudie TLJ black/black on eBay. Stupid me forgot to ask him if he machine washed them before I purchased and what do you know he said yes -_- I know black jeans don't fade that cool but did machine mashing them do any significant damage? I must add I got them for $50 with shipping. Let me know thanks.
lmao just noticed
who, me?