or Connect

Posts by Skyler

Quote: Originally Posted by mishon I really did mean "party affiliations aside" My comment was meant apolitically: I like the man, but it looks photoshopped.
Quote: Originally Posted by mishon Party affiliations aside, I don't know how to interpret this photo. I do: Photoshop.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eccentric I think what the OP is saying is that he already has his tails (not a tux, I hope) in order, and simply needs his first suit, which will not be worn to the ball. This being the case, I will second solid gray, as pinstripes are too "business". Keep it on the conservative side and you will be fine. Exactly... Did any of you knuckleheads actually read the OP? ...Having endured and often enjoyed several...
Quote: Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff The blazer suit is always a bad choice. Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Why? ...And, is that a rule? If so, based on what? History? Christ, I wish you two would just get it over w/ and go ahead sleep w/ one another and save the rest of us the tedium of your sordid courtship. Yes, I know, I know, I know: but for the spouses, you'll both no doubt protest... On the...
Quote: Originally Posted by base615 Just recieved a few ties from Jonathon and I have to say he sells some great products. Also the packaging and customer service was truely first rate. Highly recommended. Right on: I ordered my first ties from Jonathan last summer and considering the price and quality - both superb - it's a fantastic value. And his customer service - timely communications and follow-up - is on par w/ Ron Rider, who needs no...
I leave the various aesthetic and technical details to my betters but, Voxsatoria, this is one damn fine thread: well written, researched and thought through. A great service to the Republic.
Okay, one question: why did so many of you dudes dress like bums? Two standouts: the senor on the far left: that jacket is the sh*t. Really splendid. And the dude in the light gray 3 piece, great suit but why so miserable?
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Dear Sir, That is a lovely coat you have posted. My name is Mogues and I am a deposed Ethiopian noble living in {I cannot disclose the location at this time} I have a sizable cache of funds to transfer to the united states, and would be glad to remit 3500 GBP (more then enough for your lovely coat) for your assistance in this delicate matter. Kindly send me your full account information, phone number,...
Quote: Originally Posted by katielilga ahh yes, i see. i'll definitely keep that in mind, thanks for your input. Okay, I apologize for being flippant, but I suspect Christ the Lord on Christmas Day couldn't help w/ this one.