or Connect

Posts by Skyler

Quote: Originally Posted by johnny_flapjack Amen brotha. As I said, the difference btw a foolish man and a sensible one... Amen, fool. All good things, Skyler.
...and lose the goatee and shades, which make you looks as though you just as soon kill your potential customers rather consult w/ them.
double no
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 You completely miss the point of this forum. I may very well "completely miss the point of this forum" (though after browsing it almost daily for over 2 years I doubt it) but the original question of the thread, as I understood it, was whether or not there was practical difference in using an expensive shoehorn versus a cheaply made one. Having tried everything from the finest horns made w/ genuine...
Quote: Originally Posted by johnny_flapjack So you carry a velcro wallet and drive a used Yugo or Metro then, right? Buying anything that is a better version of the product that will do the job at the lowest possible cost is the measure of a foolish man? You might be in the wrong company on this forum if you hold that view. In your opinion, which is more foolish; a $60 shoehorn or a $3,500 suit? One doesn't drive a shoe horn, wear it...
beautiful goddamn pair o' shoes
The only difference is between a sensible man and a foolish one.
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbris1 Fixed Indeed. Excellent suggestion.
"...what to do?" Drink a whiskey and relax more.
Quote: Originally Posted by whacked May I guess the suits worn by this gentleman here would be right up your alley then? Irony is for frat boys and college professors... Or are you just from the Deep South?