or Connect

Posts by Nickalott

Yes they are Gucci.  That is why I was a bit suprised at hearing they were utter shit.  Thank you Fred for the tips, I will check out the link.
Thanks @mimo.   1. I already have purchesed the black suit (mistake I know!) 2. I already have a black cap toe, this brown one will be the second shoe that I buy.  I'm thinking that if you had to pick for my situation, you would reccomend the darker ones? 3. Utter shit? really? is this just becase you think that they are overpriced?  They look absolutely beautiful to me and the brand is definately reputable for making quality menswear...  If they really aren't worth the...
Another question  -     I am still building my wardrobe.  I just picked up this suit last week (sorry for bad picture, used an iPhone)     I also have a darker charcoal suit and light gray on the way.  Which shade would look better with these suits and which one will be more versatile? I plan on picking a couple more suits before I start work this summer.  Black, Navy and Charcoal will be in my closet until then.  Any additional input would be greatly...
Looks good to me!  I'm new at this but just my input.  Looks fitted and tapers down nicely.  Just curious, where did you have it made from?  
How much did everyone spend on their first real watch?  This thread is giving me a bit of an itch....
Hi All,   I am new to the forums and am enjoying soaking in all the knowledge that is around here.  I am thinking about buying myself a nice pair of brown shoes for graduation and I would like your advice on which shade to order.   I am still building my wardrobe.  I just picked up this suit last week (sorry for bad picture, used an iPhone)     I also have a darker charcoal suit on the way.  Which shade would look better with these suits and which one will be more...
Hi All,   Just joined the site today after ordering my 1st suit!  Thought I better try and pick up some tips if i'm going to attempt to dress properly.  I was just wondering if anyone has had experience with Hiras clothing?  I know that there is a search bar and I know how to use is as well.  The most recent posts are from 2010 so I am curious to find out if anyone has had any experiences with them since then.   I became worried after I read a lot of negative reviews...