or Connect

Posts by BolognaFingers

Hi All,   I have a Proper Cloth Heavy Charcoal Oxford, barely used, worn only a dozen or so times. Just doesn't fit me right. Actual and ordered measurements are included. Shirt retails for 85 dollars plus shipping.   Collar Circumference    15.50         Watch Allowance    None Sleeve Length    34.75         Shoulder Slope    Normal Chest Width    23.75         Forearm    Slim (One Pleat) Midsection Width    20.50         Shoulder/Armpit Fit    Full Shoulder Width  ...
Hi all!   I have two proper cloth shirts that are simply too tight on me now. (Wife had a baby, I carry her around alot, and boom--my shoulders, arms, and upper back are much bigger than they used to be.)   Anyone have any suggestions on how I could sell them and where to? I'd love to recoup some of my money, but have no idea how it works to resell a used MTM shirt, or how to go about it. any suggestions would be great.
I have a Luxire Blue Denim Slubby Chambray shirt. I love it. But the placket is very wrinkly and folds over all the time. Any idea on how to fix this or what caused it?
This is exactly right. Its my fault of course, but I was operating under the assumption that the two shirts I own in the same size would be similarly sized.
The thing is I wore/ laundered it a couple times. I thought it was me that got big (had a baby) but its the shirt thats too small. Think its still worth a shot?
I'm done with Gustin. I bought a blue oxford and it fit great. Right on spec. Fantastic quality for the price. Then I bought a chambray. I thought I gained weight because it was just too tight. Turns out it was off spec by almost two sizes in the chest! WTF? I got an XL shirt that fits like a Medium in the chest. How can there be that much variation?
I'm about to take the plunge and order the blue denim slubby chambray with standard buttons and a button down collar. Anyone have any last minute suggestions before I make a go of it?
Actually I tried the Super Light--not the summerweight--and felt they were too flimsy.
Summer's a couple months away. Does anyone have any suggestions for Gustin jeans that would be comfortable in the summer? I don't want something too thin--I tried the summerweight ones and it was like I was wearing a t-shirt on my legs. I have the midnight shadow (fantastic pants) and that weight sounds good, but would prefer both a regular blue/indigo look and a looser weave. Any suggestions on what I should keep an eye out on?
The sleeves are right on target according to the fit guide, which means they are a good bit longer than the button down shirt sleeves. But the length of my sweatshirt is a whole inch longer than the fit guide.