or Connect

Posts by breakz

Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 I never get this fascination with Michael Jordan either. What's your list of better players look like?
shoes sold
Quote: Originally Posted by BB1 +1. Context is one of the few vendors that I've consistently been able to reproduce their measurements. Roden Gray and Farinelli often provide different measurements which I cannot reproduce myself. Very funny, I have the opposite experience (with Farinelli's, never bought from Roden).
Quote: Originally Posted by aqhong Amen. Agreed. Incredible that Mauro carried these over a year ago but we only really hear about them now that they're on sale. This is like the 3rd or 4th post over the last week regarding these shoes.
Quote: Originally Posted by jkidd41011 Overrated-Wilco underrated-Son Volt Wilco's fallen off the map after YHF. Don't see how they're overrated--that album was a marvel but they haven't approached it since.
^ Ditto, expected Cards-Phils in NLCS. Franklin + Holliday must be kicking themselves.
Quote: Originally Posted by DECEMBER damn, if context had a 50% sale i'd buy everything in their store i don't know how they do it, but their buys are always super tight. by the time sales roll around almost no inventory is left and the good items are gone within minutes.
Quote: Originally Posted by steviecakes how about a pair of zig zags? Similar problem--they're canvas sneaks. They're casual.
added gitman measurements
Like the single, it balances out your look more. Double looks too clean somehow.