or Connect

Posts by breakz

Wow some of you guys take Kanye waaaaaaaay too seriously. He's going to be rich and famous no matter what your opinion is, might as well save yourself the stress and just ignore him.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Nah, I have a feeling Miami can cover that. I can see Lebron playing one of his best games this season tonight. Not only that but the Cavs has no legitimate center so Miami can exploit that, it might just be a lay up drill for Lebron and Wade tonight. I'm surprised anyone would've taken that line. Miami loses to teams with great post presence or great point guards. Cleveland has neither, so the outcome wasn't...
Was tempted to take the -5.5 but the Heat have two weaknesses: > dynamic point guards who can score at will and set up their teammates > big men who can outmuscle Bosh in the paint Cavs have neither, so the outcome was pretty obvious.
^ lol
Quote: Originally Posted by Tooch4321 That there says it all, you go, girl! Any word on any zip hoodies, Mauro? +1, hoping for news soon
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel I dont think anyone has slept on OutKast or Andre3000 Yeah I love Outkast too but no one has slept on them. They moved millions of units and critics have loved them for years. I loved "conscious rap" back in HS -- Reflection Eternal, Dead Prez, and Black Star were always in my CD player -- but it hasn't aged well at all.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Jesus. Wouldn't want to rile up the sartorial juggernaut that is Michael fucking Kors... Careful, he might kidnap you in a big monogrammed bag. Man, even by monogrammed standards his stuff is bad. MK just reminds me of Mortal Kombat.
This thread got way better after gladhands posted. Thanks dude.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kvc06 Barneys sale now online! Looks pretty weak so far...does it improve once in-store sales are live?
^ Best summary of Kanye I've seen so far.