or Connect

Posts by breakz

I'm not gonna lie AR_Six, I love looking up and seeing a wall of text. Expecting some well-reasoned stuff in there. EDIT: Agreed 100%. After a while FO3 became "shoot shoot shoot" etc. AR, could I play FO1/FO2 in dialogue-only mode? I've heard this mentioned a few times, and I bet this would be a great way to catch all the writing. Also, did you play Interplay's FO3? Japan: Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 I'll agree that I would like to see...
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six I started playing that for an hour or two over the weekend. It absolutely is a stand alone game. So if I enjoyed Fallout 3, would I enjoy New Vegas? Looking for a new game, been playing too much Reach recently. Also, are the bugs worked out yet? I heard the console versions were incredibly buggy.
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse I would also like to see them have some type of widget system and improve multi-tasking. My money is on a re-implementation of the search screen. Does anyone use it? It's a poor use of a home screen. Why not put a few widgets or notifications there, then overlay them with search results whenever you search? Way more efficient use of space.
Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 Recently completed Portal 2"”I think it's a good game, but it had some flaws I would like to point out. That's funny--I thought the Source Engine looked a bit old on the 360. The lighting has improved but the textures are rough. Graphics don't really matter to me, though. Thoughts on the writing? I thought it was brilliant, to be honest.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo This is interesting: http://www.macrumors.com/2011/05/13/...obile-support/ I don't know about compatibility across all 4 carriers. Doesn't each carrier have a different bandwidth for their network?
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 Anyone planning on getting L.A. Noire? It looks like the first new game I'm seriously considering buying. I'm thinking about it--the acting + animation both look ace.
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 also ATT seems to be the worst when i'm a concert or sporting event with a lot of people. service isn't great for my friends who have verizon but at least they can check email, receive/send texts, etc. i can't do anything. While at a music festival recently, friends wouldn't get my texts until we left the festival. AT&T is atrocious. Calls drop constantly in DC, especially if you're in Farragut or Dupont....
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS Yeah, but you are tied-into the contract unless Verizon / ATT will allow you to buy the phone outright sans contract a-la the rest of the world. Which they do. You can buy a phone unsubsidized--they just cost $300 extra. Also, if you want to jump ship after a year, you can convince your new carrier to cover the early termination fee.
Quote: Originally Posted by NaTionS If anything, I wish ATT would fix their networks. Okay wait, I lied. There's one major reason you might want to wait until the iPhone 5: rumors (ugh, rumors) state Apple is working on a dual-carrier antenna. Why does this matter to you? If you're thinking about switching carriers, you can take your iPhone 5 with you. This is kind of unprecedented in America.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet I'm waiting for the iphone 9. Yeah dude, it's right around the corner. Rumors put the release at June 2016...just hang onto your 4 until then.