or Connect

Posts by breakz

Quote: Originally Posted by Nananine From what I've heard it's nowhere near as good as the trailers indicate Yeah, former Old Republic devs are predicting this game will be dead-on-arrival.
Note for Xbox gamers: MS is giving away 800 points to anyone who spends 2400 points in October. It's a great excuse to pick up Limbo and Psychonauts (finally!).
Quote: Originally Posted by Nananine Oh god yes, they were. Fallout needed a patch before it was really playable... 2 was even worse but, then again, that was Black Isle/Obsidian again. Yeah seriously, so this is business as usual for the Fallout franchise. Wasn't 2 the game that required a fan-made patch b/c of Black Isle's breakup? I can't remember. Anyway I'll get this because I grew up playing buggy games (so they don't bother me a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nananine Lol, Fallout 3 was always buggy. The big difference with New Vegas is that Obsidian brought back the great writing. You just expect some showstoppers with Obsidian. I remember Fallout 1/2 being buggy as hell too...
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum zsnes. it's an ubuntu program, but i'm sure there are plenty of emulators for other OSs. Yeah zsnes is on Windows and Mac too. Sorry about yr save, that also happened to my Chrono Trigger save a few years ago. Just give it time and come back later--you won't regret it. Sucks to hear about current-gen RPGs sucking so much. I've hesitated on playing Mass Effect. It's cheap right now but I know it'll suck...
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six Dude it is aenemic. The size of the game is just pathetic. The town in the north with that battle between the two crazy superhero characters? Yeah that's cute, but it's not so cute when it's a) the only legitimate sidequest in the town, b) the town has maybe 10 people and 5 houses in it, and c) it's pretty much the only town out there. To make it a legitimate fallout experience it needed to be... I'm gonna go with at...
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six I am in that group, Fallout 3 was terrible. They're selling a 3-pack with fallout 1, 2 and tactics (in order of descending awesomeness I suppose) for like 20 bucks - or less, via ebay. Again, everyone should play these and discover what the series is really about. I've played 1 and 2, and I actually enjoyed 3. Compared to 1/2, 3's dialogue wasn't as great, and the game isn't as open-ended, but it has the same...
Ridiculous. That looks awesome. People can also custom-install white parts on their 4s...this reminds me of those Nokias from the 90s with the light-up cases and antennas.
Tons of white iPhone 4 news these days. Details on the white iPhone 4 delay: Apple has struggled to match the color of the home button with the phone bezel. Allegedly, someone also sent Steve Jobs an email asking about the white version (and it's "later this year" release date) and he responded with "Christmas is later this year." Finally, Stephen Fry flashed a white iPhone 4 at a Microsoft Phone 7 press conference.
Quote: Originally Posted by airblaster503 Fallout 3 and Morrowind are my favorite games by far. You excited for New Vegas? Some people love crapping on Fallout 3 (and I might've been in that group in the past), but I can't deny how fun that game was.