or Connect

Posts by breakz

Quote: Originally Posted by matik23 I mean look at the CoD 5 thread. Just a bunch of sheep who think they're playing the greatest game evarr!! And those douchebags wonder why they buy a new controller every week. Quote: Originally Posted by jarude Wait for Deus Ex 3, the first one was one of the greatest thinking man's shooters / FPSRPG ever. Given how great the leaked beta is, I'd say the latest incarnation won't disapoint...
Quote: Originally Posted by matik23 Well most games are now catered to casual gamers. Video games aren't just for the introverted hermits who play hardcore games all day. Casual gamers make up most of the consumer base so video games have become easy enough to pick up and play. When was the last time you played a video game that had layers and layers of complex strategy AND required precision hand eye coordination since CS 1.6, Starcraft: Brood War,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Medwed I find most of the games nowadays are geared towards teenagers with limited intellect or imagination and that said the video-games are as mind-numbingly boring as blockbuster movies. Poorly scripted games with quasi-freedom of choice. Sounds about right.
Quote: Originally Posted by L.R. From Dust looks like one of those games that everyone reviews highly, everyone says that you should like it, yet is incredibly boring. Just my view on it. I'm actually excited for this. Chahi created Another World, which was a pretty sweet adventure game back in the day, and the game sounds like Civilization minus the ridiculously aggressive computer opponents.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dbear Anyone can wear leather. Nobody is gonna jump out of a bush and say, "ah HAH! i see you're wearing leather, you must think you're fonzy or some shit!"
Quote: Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx In exchange, I request a fit pic of cwu45, drew Yes, please...
After the epic debate with AR and JapanAlex about Fallout, I installed Boot Camp on my Mac just so I could play Fallout 2. Wish there was more time in the day to play.
Quote: Originally Posted by Davidko19 i never saw anything for RDR, but this is EVERYWHERE I've seen the ad where the guy with the realistic facial expression has a nervous breakdown ("I'm not lying to you!") about 100000 times.
Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 I think you guys are just holding onto this bummed out thing and not really looking at the game—you are too afraid to see differences in the games which is a shame! :/ I don't know how to be clearer about this: there are obvious differences between F1/F2 and F3. One big difference is that the writing in F1/F2 is much better than F3. There are differences in gameplay. F3 has a shooting, run-and-gun combat...
Yeah, I mean, there's no contest between FO1/FO2 and FO3. I've played enough of all three to notice Bethesda bought the Fallout license, but not the requisite writing skills.