or Connect

Posts by Maximus6

Can anybody point me to a good sale on some black D02? Need a size 26 / 27..
What are some Blog and social media things you guys follow for all youre SLP and high end stuff? (Facebook groups, IGs etc)
Do you guys have any youtubbers you recommend? Can't really find any high end / SLP reviewers or vloggers etc
What type of hat would you guys recommend me? Want a hat to wear with my Le Smoking but also use it casualy with jeans etc.   Looking at this one now: http://www.ysl.com/nl/shop-product/men/silk-and-hats-hats-new-bowie-fedora-hat-in-black-felted-rabbit-fur_cod46460556st.html#section=men_silkm
Quick Question: Any good deal on a new SL01/H EU40/40,5? (Stores online)
Yes I think so but some say the SL01/H fits smaller than the SL10/H wich in a 40 is perfect for me
Need some sizing advice.. About to buy a pair of SL01/H.   I Have a pair of SL01/L in 41 which fit a little bit big. I wear 40 / 40,5 in Crop Jodhpur and 40 in SL10/H.   what would you guys recommend? A 40 or a 41?
Has anybody seen a good sale deal on a pair of SL01/H in All White (Size 40/40,5)?
Ive got the D02 Coated Denim from this AW16 season, in a 26. And I can say they fit tight, much tighter than my D02s from last season from the knee down. No need to tapper these as I did with my SS16 denim.
I am Looking for a Light beige (simple) SLP Chelsea. And dont whant a higher heel than 3CM (Prefer 2 / 2,5cm).   Which Boot would you guys recommend me?   This is the model I really want, but since they dont make it anymore Im looking for something closest to it..   (Im a size 40 in Crop Jodhpur, so if anyone is selling these in my size let me know!)