or Connect

Posts by clubbyjones

Turn 30 in about 6 months. Next week, I'll have been in a relationship for four years. We have lived together for nearly the whole time because we lived next door to eachothers' apartments when we met. Been putting in 100+ hour weeks at a startup for two years. She's been around through all of it. I make ~750k, she makes ~150k as a pharmacist. She stayed with me when I had nothing. Now she's bad with money, in debt, and I've funded our lifestyle for about a year. She comes...
Any idea what these collars are like sizewise? Maybe a 3.5" point length, 2" height, 6" spread? Can't seem to find or make a good collar that replicates these shirts (or at least the look on a manikin). Would love to find a Luxire substitute.
I do real estate on the side. As long as you can come off as competent (age has no bearing, although its a slight bit tougher to come off as competent when you are young) and you are willing to work, it can be quite lucrative.
You say they are more fun with someone else, but have you even done them by yourself? His advice was dead on. You don't want to do it alone because you are scared.You sound like a little boy. You were talking about your friends not having your back; what exactly have you done to deserve that from these guys? What traits do you bring to the table, as a man? Are you confident? Smart with money? Are you bringing positive energy to the group? To your friends and to women, what...
I didn't want to stat another thread, so I wanted to give it a try in here: Does anyone know of a good web design firm? I love what I see with the WordPress capabilities, but I would like to find a firm who can use it and truly implement good SEO. I don't mind spending up to $8-9k on a good site, I just want something that looks good (i.e. large text is not the title banner) and has damn good SEO. If anyone can point out a good company or even a good webforum with some...
Only one left is Peak Lapel 40L!
38R Sold. The Charcoal Pinstripe is actually a 42L. Price drops to $449 a piece or $800 shipped for both.
Price drop on 38R pinstripe and 40L charcoal peak lapel!
Navy SC is sold! The suits that are not new looked to have been altered. The two new ones are the exact way you would buy them OTR. Blue Stripe 40R Seam to seam: 18.5" Pit to pit: 20.5" Length from BOC: 30.5" Sleeve: 24.8" Pants: Waist: 32.5" Length: 31.2" Grey suit 40R Length from BOC: 30.5" Seam to Seam: 18.5" Pit to pit: 20.7:" Sleeve: 23.8" Pants: Waist 33" Inseam: 30.5"(2.5" to let out) Close pinstripe 42L: (notch lapel) Length from BOC: 31.8" Seam to saem:...
I have quite a RLBL collection and I realize I only wear my solid black one. I have never worn these other suits out once. I just hoarded them because I liked my first one so much. I am going to sell the rest: All Ralph Lauren Black Label are in 'new' condition. If it's truly new, I'll tell you. Otherwise, it has been tried on when I got it and put up. If it has tags or is NWOT, it will say so. From R to L in the photos: 1) RLBL Navy 40R Peak Lapel Sportcoat....