or Connect

Posts by JR Magat

sold!
Selling this lightly worn Inis Meain Orange melange sweater. It is 100% linen with a nice bright orange mixed with light brown and white. Size Medium Price includes shipping CONUS, other message me for shipping quote Thanks for looking! JR
@Cleav what model is that?  they look great!
As much as you might feel guilty to skip a day, it's always good to give your body/legs a rest if needed New shoes or type of shoes might help too.  I usually replace my pair after about 500 miles, and have a pair for road & another one for treadmill to split miles. 6 miles today
Still shows up for me, check again to just be sure Too bad that the emerald and red won't be restocked, i was interested in those both
I think that was some concern from the stock photos that they were very slim fit, but nice to hear that the quality was good.    I just noticed this in the shorts description: *Note: if you're in-between sizes or prefer a more relaxed fit, we recommend sizing up one.* (https://www.weargustin.com/stock/3-usa-chino-short-sky)
Ouch... that just hurts to look at!  Color 8 polish to cover it up? Been on a buying freeze, but the #80 BlackXWhite Canvas chinos look pretty cool.  Anyone here own a pair?
Was in town for a wedding at the Red Crown Lodge in Arbor Vitae, but ran on the Manitowish Waters bike trails Sunday AM.  Beautiful area, despite the rainy weather Fri/Sat
 Thanks, you were one that convinced me to get them haha.  I sent an email/PM with photos to Epaulet to verify, the fabric I received just appeared different from the video/photos (a solid khaki/sand versus eggshell w/ grey flecks).  Would love to see some pics of yours either way
Did anyone receive their Steamed Milk cotton-linen from the Hertling June EFF trousers?  Would love to see some photos if anyone has some to post.  I received mine last week, but seemed to be a mix up in the fabric (received fabric #1201, but 100% linen, sand?), and I assume the fabric is long gone