or Connect

Posts by JR Magat

Added to the wish list...My son and I going suede earlier today (snuff suede LWB from AoM)
Thanks! I agree, tried the black and decided it was too much. luckily these waxed brown came in today and I like them much better Thank you sir! Really jealous of your suede short wings you posted earlier todayGlad you were able to grab those! They're gorgeous! I called back today to get added to the cigar LWB list but ravello might be a future addition haha
Whiskey LWB from Alden DC, and last photo with the J.Crew Cadet.. both arrived yesterday  Decided these deserved (non-iPhone) pictures
Thanks @mdubs! I blame my horrible office lighting, here is natural light where they look much better... Also with a better shoe lace
Mine arrived yesterday too!  They look great, nice score for everyone that got in while the coupon worked
I've had good luck with Shoe Bank as well, and they even refused to sell a pair of olive neumok's because they had a dye flaw.  They're pretty honest when you talk to them on the phone if you ask "what are the flaws?" I wish they had actual photos of the shoes for sale though on the website or that they could email
Going casual today... Untucked shirt and union hill Indys. TGIF everyone!
I am selling this Gitman Bros plaid donegal sportshirt in size Small.  I normally wear size Small in J.Crew (both slim and regular fit) and this is a bit too tight around the chest for me.  Selling for the price I bought it for.    If you need actual pictures please let me know, but this is new & never worn.  I will try to add actual photos of the shirt later this weekend.   Price is shipped CONUS
I think I was watching the same pair on eBay, nice pick up & price!
Too bad... but my wallet thanks you! :)