Posts by JR Magat

Wore them today. Either you love them or you don't, but for me it was love at first sight lol
pending sale via Ebay, but no payment yet
Those are definitely keepers @mdubs!  They're one of EG's most popular makeups for a reason.  Congrats on the pickup   [[SPOILER]]
I don't own that suit specifically, but the Vittorio pique would be a solid choice for a navy suit; and will be a nice step up in quality for you.  The open patch pockets make it great to wear separately for more casual wear or paired with different dress pants. I have a navy hopsack LBM Vittorio with open patch pockets that I wear this way. 
99.9% sure that's natural/overcast lighting.  I bought a used pair that looked just like that, but resold due to sizing.
order sent, thank you!
Thanks for including!  $15 off with mention of this glorious thread :)
@Epaulet I think the new boot design is cool, would like to see it in snuff suede.  If you have access to pebbled grain calf leather, it would be a killer winter boot make up with that commando sole.
Three pairs of Chup socks for sale, brand new with tags. Love these, but I have plenty already with a overstuffed sock drawer. Size Medium (right one is listed as "one size fits all"), 87% Cotton, 12% Nylon, 1% Polyurethane Price is $70 for all three, or $25 each pair. Thanks for looking! JR
Edward Green "Duke" unlined loafer in Loden suede. Size 7.5UK E-width (medium width) - equivalent to 8US but fits 8.5US well too, in my opinion. Perfect loafer for spring & summer   From Leffot, $1,010 new; see last photo. Comes in box with storage bags (no shoe trees included)       *Photos are the actual pair for sale; taken by a friend & fellow SF member