or Connect

Posts by JR Magat

Doak Dovers today
back for sale, and price drop
 wearing my pair today, i personally love them & wear them regularly
Coffee Shanklins today
 When is the secret getting out? :)
Reach out to Gustin and tell them that it didn't match up to the size guide, they are usually good at taking returns if it's something defective. In my experience, the size guide is usually about right, but there is some variance here and there so it's always good to try on & measure if it doesn't feel right.
Sold
Selling a pair of Apolis Standard Issue Utility Chinos in Army green/fatigue. Size 30 and unhemmed. These were bought back in 2014, new/unworn and retailed for $158. Great color which they unfortunately do not offer currently. Price includes shipping CONUS. Int'l shipping please message me for a quote Thanks for looking! JR
Selling a pair of new/unworn RgT SK 14.5oz black warp tonal Selvedge denim - size 30. I bought these new directly from Rogue Territory but never wore them. So they are crispy new and unhemmed. SK is their skinny/slim fit and is made with denim from Nihon Menpu Mills in Japan. Price includes shipping CONUS. Int'l shipping please message me for a quote Thanks for looking! JR
Selling a pair of 3Sixteen Kibata SL-100xk unsanforized indigo straight leg selvedge denim - Size 31 waist. These were professional hemmed by Self Edge with chain stitching to a 31" inseam. They have never been soaked or washed and only worn out approx 2-3 times. I have too many jeans & own a similar textured pair of raw denim so hopefully someone can give these the proper wear they deserve. Amazing texture/character in this denim and 14oz weight which is a great...