or Connect

Posts by JR Magat

Yes, the only (style) benefit would be to cuff them and show off dat selvedge ID.  Otherwise, I wonder if people NOT 'in the know' just think we're wearing pants that are not the right size/length...? :O
I'm with you there, though, for a more casual Chelsea boot, I like what Viberg is offering.  I think suedes are better options IMO if Gustin has access to snuff/tan/grey suede which pair well with selvedge denim
26.2 miles yesterday. Wife and I ran the Detroit Free Press marathon. She killed it, I had a tough time at the end. Might stick to half marathons at least until I can dedicate more time to train properly
 Wearing my pair today as well.  Nice shine & shade of doak!
5 miles yesterday
order sent
Selling an Apolis indigo wool chore coat - size Medium.  I bought this some time last year and wore it sparingly last Fall.  Still in excellent condition with hardly any noticeable fading.  Great fall coat, but I just have other fall coats already & need to sell a few. Product link: https://store.apolisglobal.com/products/indigo-wool-chore-jacket  Price includes shipping CONUS, otherwise message me for a quote  Thanks for looking!JR
Burgundy Inverness on 888 today. Didn't care for chiseled toes before but these are growing on me