or Connect

Posts by RyJ Maduro

Ski School. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1oaKKLyC80
Step 1: Quote: Originally Posted by cahlersmeyer Maybe stop being gay? Step 2: Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Fuck her.... Step 3: ?????????? Step 4: Profit.
I buy things at Trader Joe's, so probably.
I wear Allen Edmonds, but tell people that they're from John Lobb, and that they're very expensive. I find this approach works best, especially if the person I'm conversing with hadn't even asked about my shoes.
Hours to find me; maybe a day or two to realize that I'm not just passed-out drunk.
I think this option--incidentally the first return on a "lounge suit" google images search--would make fore a good compromise.
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches pretty sure that place just burned down buddy I didn't know that.
CVP?
Quote: Originally Posted by Another New Yorker Carry on Wayward Son > both Great song, but Sweet Caroline is hands down the best song ever to sing/shout incoherently when drunk.
Quote: Originally Posted by thinman I'm 6'3" and, until recently, 160 lbs. Board shorts work for me, especially if they have horizontal detailing or a large pattern. Look for men's small or boy's XL. Really? I'm 5'8, 140 and I wear a small or medium, depending on the brand.