or Connect

Posts by bloodyj13

It's from the pre-order programme 
It's kinda Xmas blessing for such a gorgeous pair of boots waiting for your return from business trip at the office! Thanks to Skoaktiebolaget team! 
It's kinda Xmas blessing for such a gorgeous pair of boots waiting for your return from business trip at the office! Thanks to Skoaktiebolaget team! 
Sounds great, would you give us more details, say, can I do the transfer from credit card AC to the bank AC of the tailor through this?
Congrats! I once proposed a trip to Scandinavia to my wife and she gave me this...... online shopping means a lots to me and saves my life! 
Will you also post it on your tumblr when it's come to the final decision? I found out it's a bit more easy to follow the tumblr rather than this thread...... just don't wanna miss the chance anyway
My gratitude to  @UrbanComposition, eventually met Pippo and have the sport jacket made without a translator...wow, and Signor Arrigo brought us to have gelato near his atelier. well, my wife doesn't really know how to take pictures...and we supposed to take more pics onthe day we pick up the jacket, however all parking were full at that afternoon, i had to leave my car at almost the centre of the roadway, rush to collect the jacket without taking any pic......what a...
Saint Crispin's MTO, 633 model, INC 078 leather, Natural lining, Vibram half rubber sole, Classic last
Thanks for the Skoaktiebolaget team, they just make my dreams come true again...and again!  
I will meet Pippo on 4/10