or Connect

Posts by zxcvbn

Tried two usernames :( Oh well, I'll give this registration a bit more time. Hasn't been two weeks yet and I probably shouldn't have access to jwoowoo's sale thread for my own good
Tried registering for SuFu forums twice now over the past few months with no luck. Anyone have a similar issue or know what the problem is?
Anyone able to compare the fit on the JE+Co crewnecks to the AA summer loose crew?
BNWT from the FW14 Kanye APC collaboration. Looking for a straight trade for a small white tee from same collection.
Also if anyone purchased a small and ends up wanting to trade up for a medium let me know!
BNWT from the FW14 Kanye APC collaboration. Looking for a straight trade for a small white tee from same collection.
Boxier/looser tops with less waist suppression also help create straighter lines through the torso and reduce bell-shaping. There's a "guide to clothes for people who lift" put together by charly somewhere and it really helps illustrate the lines. Wish I could find it for you 8( FOUND IT http://www.styleforum.net/t/131495/random-fashion-thoughts/58440#post_5435595
  Recs for khakis cut like jeans?
AA viscose, took a medium. 5'6" 140 36/38S. Hope that helps!
Spotted @Synthese but he seemed to not notice me taking his picture~   Cloak x3 AnnD (or something)   Being a tourist:     AA silence magellans