or Connect

Posts by accordion

The shoulder seams are off, wider than the Galvanic in the same size which is more fitted. But I guess I'm really asking about the intended fit, The armholes/chest make me think it's the right size, the shoulders/sleeves make me think it's too big. I wouldn't mind if it was more fitted as I don't really plan on layering.
Quote: Mostly worried about this as the pits/upper chest feel pretty fitted already, just surprised how big the sleeves are. wearing it in what way? with no layering?
Should I have sized down? Feel like the sleeves are too big/long, and the shoulders are too big. Though this is with only a t-shirt underneath. Cuffs are tightened, they're slightly longer if unadjusted.  [[SPOILER]]
That's surprising cuz I'd think Schneider is more up their alley than Gosha.
New season of Bojack is really really good.
I counted exactly one black person in the audience during Ted Cruz's speech.
She didn't age as well as Gloria Steinem. She had few allies. Selling philosophy books is hard. She has a point most of the time.   My view is that I wish her writing's better because she's interesting but her books are difficult to get through. But unlike Gloria Steinem, who shames girls into liking Hillary for feminist reasons, she's unabashedly critical of Hillary for feminist reasons. So, polemic but not a hack.
 Don't wanna argue about religion, but Paglia made her career on intolerance. She's just a nice jewish woman who shits on everybody.
 True, but,  I don't think that was implied. I'm not a statistician, and I can see how the study can be interpreted as that the shooting set is drawn from the arrest set. All of these arguments are sound. But there's the police reports lie counter-argument that no study's safe from, and also, I think that common sense would suggest that there has to be proof of a gigantic conspiracy, across the twelve or so PDs they sampled from, to invalidate just how under-represented...
 1.) I honestly thought that was extremely obvious, but yes, another topic. 2.) I'd like to think it's a learned reasoning, perhaps based on the history of morality, I'll just campaign for the fact that less people in the US die from terrorist attacks than from getting struck by lightning.