or Connect

Posts by Gajsek

Well, my first foray into fits... This is (mostly) thrifted: Suit - Canali, thrift Shirt - PRL Italy, thrift Tie - John Comfort, thrift PS - no name cotton, thrifted Not pictured: C&J Hallam in dark brown - factory store (subs)   Frank comments welcome and much appreciated! And now for the bad workman blaming the tools: I have my wallet  and phone in my jacket, and keys in my right trouser pocket, which distorts the silhouette a bit... :P
^ I figured... It's almost exactly the same as the one in the OP, just the font and type of printing being different.
It looks quite similar, especially the sequence of boxes but I don't know...  It isn't exactly the same. Could it still be Zegna? Can there be slight variation in the tags? Seeing that it was for the English speaking market, they could decide to do it only in English, and change it a bit... EDIT:Just for reference, this is from the other G&H thing, and it was said to me that this is Belvest:
Does anyone know the maker of this one? It's from a Gieves & Havkes DB blazer, fully canvassed... I have seen Belvest G&H, is this theirs, too?  
@SpooPoker Thanks!  Will post pictures if I do get it..     Aaaanyways, London trip over... Surprising amounts of US stuff, much more than anywhere else in the UK... I got some stuff, but it's at the tailor's ATM, so here are some of the more interesting passes: My size, fit well, but an obvious orphan... UGH I still count it as a pop   Too big, too worn, too cool...   Two of these shirts, one of them in the nicest light blue, both my size. These must...
Guys - Quick question: A Cantarelli tailor 100% cashmere (Loro Piana) coat, SB, camel-coloured, made in Italy. to be had for 80€. The listing says it's been worn twice, and I can try it on before buying... kop or no kop?   What's the quality of Cantarelli tailor anyways?
The trip today was fruitless... Well, it is what it is.Anyway, here's today's follow-up to yesterday's post: Accessories & generally interesting/odd stuff Ties:  [[SPOILER]]  Handkerchiefs [[SPOILER]]  Formalwear [[SPOILER]]  Misc. [[SPOILER]]
Snoogz & Spoo - Thanks for the kind words!   It is sort of menacing to put together the first post after seeing parades of Kiton, Brioni and the like in this thread...  But, different country, different thrifts, I guess. It only makes sense. I'll try some thrift-fits sometime...   Also - I'm going out on my weekly thrift-prowl tomorrow. Wish me luck. :D
Hello all!I've been keeping track of this thread for some time, and, since some of the knowledge gained here helped me find some things, I've decided to share my meager finds. These (mostly) come from charity shops around Edinburgh, Scotland (where I study - I come from Slovenia), and are all for me. I'm not doing this for profit, just in order to build some sort of wardrobe that I'll need after my studies are done. (I apologise for taking the pics with a potato... Also,...
Hello all!Does anyone have any information on this label? It's slightly damaged - or, at least the white thread is, the label is not torn or anything. I am asking because I have no idea even of what it actually says, and there is no information on the internet that could help me...What would the collective knowledge of the vintege thread say about the decade? My tailor and I reckon it's late 30s - early 40s. It's from a evening dress suit I acquired. More photos in the...