or Connect

Posts by SCoNE

10% of resale or retail?  Looks like it could be a nice design!  I'm pretty obsessed and have found several at thrifts and otherwise cheap on ebay and underpriced in shops.  Just be aware (if you're not already) that Karastan is a machine-made rug and won't hold the value of a hand-woven--doesn't mean they can't look equally good on your floor though.  
 Give me a shout if you want to triple your money on that real quick...  
Hey Guys, Any thoughts?    
 The Telos with tweed upper shaft panel is really tempting me... 
Personal grail fulfilled:   Nice little Craigslist find at $300.     Left half before and right half after 30 mins of elbow grease and conditioning with cordovan cream preceded by a generous application of Lexol.     Also show are two other CL finds: Cherry live edge coffee table and Ekornes Montana teak and leather lounge chair.    Picked this up at savers the same day for $6.99:       Then saw this two nights later:       This was a bit less...
Anyone interested in a proxy on this?  This gorgeous nearly new (still some basting in the shoulders someone forgot about) cashmere David Chu...       Color is richer and nicer in person.       (There's also this Coppley at $30 which is quite nice with Zegna fabric (44R I believe):  
Quite quiet in here lately!  I've been wearing my natural Chromexcel boat shoes hard all summer after getting them in June and thought I'd post a progress report.  These are my nearly-daily-wear shoes and I am not kind to them--I frequently drag them across rock and concrete, splatter them with beer, and wear them barefoot and in the rain, and they've some scars to show for it.  I've just gone at them with some Renovateur, so they're a bit shinier than I'd ideally prefer...
Hoping to trade for something very similar to these but in a size 13.  Barrie Ltd. Made in USA 11.5 Suede Chukkas with Crepe sole.  Great construction.  Excellent condition.  Also, if anyone knows the maker, I'd be pleased to know that too!          
Gucci, Gucci nwob, Gucci