or Connect

Posts by CaptainMiguel

This is great. I'm 5'5" 135. I had an amazing experience with buying a navy suit from Jimmy Au's. Alan made me feel like their most important customer when I was there and the suit is fantastic. When I first wore it, I received more compliments in one day than ever. I just tried an order of custom jeans from Luxire and I should have them on Monday. I'll let everyone know how it works out. Also, I just sent some ties off to Tie Crafters for shortening but I'm definitely...
Those things were in there when I moved into the apartment but I think they are pretty common. Search the internet for "closet shelf dividers" and I think you'll find quite a few different versions of the same thing.
  I'm doing my best with a pretty tiny corner closet. This is an older photo. The wardrobe is a work in progress - buying new essentials as I go and replacing many older things with newer, better quality. I just ordered a basic cedar shoe rack for the left floor. There is a wire basket four drawer "dresser" on the right floor. Suits are hanging behind the dress shirts in the darkness on the left. Ties, scarfs, handkerchiefs, etc are in the little canvas boxes on top....
Great thread.   Last night, after seeing the suggestion here, I picked up a couple of Lived-in Slim Chinos on sale at Gap. They are very soft, nice medium weight, and they did a great job on achieving a believable broken-in feel. The fit seems good but I am not the best gauge... at 5'5", I typically have to get all pants tailored so that they fit proportionally. To me, they seem a bit too casual to try to dress up more than just a little bit but they would probably work...
This is funny to me because I've been wearing briefs and boxer briefs for the last ten years or so and just recently put boxers back into my rotation. I had a similar but opposite thought, "are boxers making a come back?"
 Yes, you may. I'm looking at the site now - looks like a great option. I think I am going to give a go. Thanks!
Great post, overall. I am currently undergoing a revamp of my business and business casual wardrobe. Simple, well organized overviews such as this are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. Cheers! 
Hi all,   I am a 40 year old Southern California native. I am both a business professional in the skin care industry as well as a singer/songwriter/guitarist. So far, I am not married and don't have kids (subject to change at any time).   I've been regularly snooping on Style Forum for the last few months and figured it was about time that I join. So far, it has been a great resource for me. I hope that, soon, I'll be able to contribute to this community as much as I...