or Connect

Posts by NeedForTweed123

Does anyone know if the mora 2.0 will ever come back in chili?
The wear is mostly on the heels, can they he replaced separately?
Thrifted a pair of walk over Saddle shoes. Condition is good, but the heels are worn down. Is it possible to resole these even though they have rubber soles ?
Anybody know the quality of vintage sergio valente suits?
Nope, I'm 5'9"!
Exactly. If the jacket was a normal length it wouldn't hang so much. The shoulders, chest, and waist are all spot on. It's the length that makes it bag.
Well if any exceptionally tall gentleman wants it, I'll sell it.
Yeah it definitely did not cost enough to warrant extensive alterations. If nothing can be done, I'll probably try to resell. I just wanted to get a prognosis before I do anything. I have no idea why it's so insanely long. It's over a inch longer than my long jackets.
I thrifted this Polo seersucker jacket. It's a medium, and my size is generally a medium in sportjackets (40 in. Chest) yet this is really long and has no shape to it and just hangs like a lab coat. Thoughts/advice/opinions?
I feel like I'm beginning to be disenchanted with clothing. I have an extreme passion for it, but for so long I had no expendable income for it. So I have this massive amount of knowledge beyond  my years from just reading and researching, but now that I can afford things nothing ever looks right. I still do not have a large disposable income (college student) so I buy almost everything off of eBay. I am building a wardrobe of long lasting, quality basics and am trying to...