or Connect

Posts by kelice

That Teddy jacket is too thick to be a spring/summer edition.
Hi!I got them from LVR. The pair I received was much less destroyed than on the picture. (knee rips were smaller, no rip under the right pocket, and in the back of the knee, no rips at all)
sorry, you're right. that's the model, not the one on mrporter. How about the box cover though?
look fake to me. the elastic material on the sides has a different shape than on the mrporter pictures. Look on the top of the ankle part of the shoes, on mrporter, the leather is higher than the elastic part, on ebay they are aligned. The ones on mrporter has a seam under the elastic part, the ones on ebay don't. The heel looks really ugly on the ebay pictures. Also the box cover doesn't look like the original.
Selling sparely used studded SLP studded sneakers. Box, shoebag and extra laces included. Please contact me for any questions you might have. Retail: 480€
Saint-Germain: small with nice staff. They brought in missing sizes for me to try from another boutique by scooter delivery.   Av Montaigne: close to other boutiques or restaurants one might be interested in going to. Staff was nice (took care of my shopping bags etc I was carrying, offering drinks and so on)
code: XN10NL10%, expires feb 22
I think the fit is just right!However I agree that the right knee is not nice..
How much would you advice sizing down?
SS15 is out on luisa! What's your opinion?   http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#CatalogSrv.ashx|Season=actual&Gender=men&SubLine=&DesignerId=Z3O&CategoryId=