or Connect

Posts by neachdainn

It's good for me right now, but as the fabric selections grow, it might become cumbersome to find the one you're looking for.  Unfortunately, I can't think of a better way off the top of my head, but personally, I would be ok with a monthly post/newsletter with a sampling of new fabrics, seasonal looks, style tips, promotions, etc.  Could be in the forum, by email, or both.  Not everyone is as receptive about email promotions, but I personally don't mind if they are...
 Done and done :) Thanks!
Had a few recommendations to post this here for some fit advice, consensus seems to be that the jacket needs to be shortened a bit, and have the pants let out (there is a fair bit of extra material to work with). My biggest problem with clothes in general, is managing to balance my lower body with my upper.  I'm blessed with a really difficult frame to work with :/   Here's the fit...       Bunching is partially my fault... I took these photos after a 4 hour...
Yes... Unfortunately, I've got a bit too much going on upstairs, so it's difficult to find something that balances me out. I think the consensus on the pants makes sense, and I already felt like the jacket could use a bit of shortening, so I think I'll get that attended to. Thanks again for the feedback
Every $.02 adds up I requested that there was extra material left in the pants for this reason, so there is lots of room for alterations. I'll take this into consideration, and might look at having them let out a little bit. The jacket is unaltered, so I was figuring there might be a bit to be done there - I noticed the sleeves, but was unaware a bit with the length. Duely noted. As for the waistcoat, it was brought in a bit by my tailor, so maybe it could have...
Hi folks!   Sorry about the delay in getting these photos up... I've been pretty busy with school, and other things...     But in any case... here is my full review with photos of the suit and shirts I received from Alex, Chris and crew at Moda. Some of this is a bit of regurgitation from my previous post, so bear with me :)   ---------------------------------------------------------   To start with a bit of a disclaimer, I am fairly new to the classic menswear...
To start with a bit of a disclaimer, I am fairly new to the classic menswear scene.  I'm finally about to finish my education, and my future career will require me to dress like a civilized human being most of the time, so I figure now is a good time to jump in, and get some of the kinks worked out... :)   The main purpose for ordering this suit was for my wedding, which is coming up at the end of May.  Rather than rent a suit/tux like the masses, I figured my money...
I'll toss a proper review up on a separate thread and link it when I take some pictures later this week...   But, in the meantime.... I GOT MY FREAKIN' SUIT!     I'll admit... I might be a little excited...   **DISCLAIMER - I'm a total suiting noob, so I'll probably use terms which don't make sense, or are out of place.  Sorry?**   After 2 visits from Moda's affiliate in Vancouver for measurements and to look at fabrics, and an endless barrage of emails across the...
Just wanted to chime in on my experience with Moda thusfar. I have been working with Chris, Alex, and their partners here in Vancouver for my wedding suit, and some shirts. To say the experience has been a pleasure would be an understatement. As others have said, communication has been excellent, and I'm really looking forward to the finished product when it arrives. Expect a detailed review - really looking forward to it!!
Late May. We opted against the middle of the summer, mainly due to that fact. It will be a custom suit as well, so I'm going to be adamant that it is constructed in a way that I'll be at least marginally comfortable I was thinking of running a 3 piece, just so I can ditch the jacket if things get too warm, and still retain some semblance of formality.