or Connect

Posts by AlexJ1100

If only I didn't have that pesky mortgage..... I've actually had mine do repairs for free. I picked up a recent Brooks Brothers blazer that, weirdly enough, had almost every button loose on it. Coincidentally, I was dropping off some clothing to be cleaned that same day. I accidentally gave them that jacket as well, and I assumed they'd loose all the buttons in the process. To my surprise when I got the jacket back they had removed every button, along with stitching, and...
 I cringe a little everytime I leave my drycleaner for what I pay them, but I also know its worth the couple extra dollars compared to the "cheap" cleaners in town. I trust they know what they are doing, and if they mess up, they'll make it right. I leave for England on the 19th, hoping the rate stays down for a while. PS - If anyone knows spots I need to hit in either London or Paris please let me know! PPS - Will be doing some other traveling soon and want to pick up...
Finger crossed the sleeves on that sweater are long enoughPS - Am I the only one who has issues opening Wes's links? When I click on them on my computer it sends me to a SF error page. But when I click on them on my phone it takes me to eBay with no issues. Anyone else notice this?
Who wants to be the coolest guy at a White Snake after party? Looks new       Burberry Houndstooth- Feels to be about a 44R         Couple random items       Needed one of these pumps, new to boot NA         Signed Rick Pitino Book, I would have kept but I already have a signed copy       Any big guys into some unique Paul Fredrick jackets? One is a brown safari type blazer/jacket in brown cotton and the other is a denim...
Underpriced Consignment (they have tommy bahama shirts tagged higher) All four were from the same donor who, luckily, has a very similar body structure as I. Also snagged these at The Rack on clearance. Made them about 30% is MSRP Allen Edmonds Park Ave in Walnut
   The real question is why is he reading Wednesday's Market section of the Wall Street Journal on a Friday? But really I'm with him, not a fan of reading it on my phone.
Seems like a good haul! Worth the wait? I know RCS's post from the sale last year made the lines look pretty bad.
Slight variation on this question. I just had someone "Buy-It-Now" on a Fender Guitar Hard Shell case from me. No feedback, "User Since 2016, and they paid $60 in shipping. They paid immediately, but I've got a bad feeling I could end up getting screwed on it and don't want to pay shipping both ways (if they try claiming not as described) for someone who has no history on eBay. It's an older case from the 80's and has numerous scuffs and scratches, but could easily see him...
Hartmann Belting Leather Luggage - 19" Carry On Duffle This bag is BRAND NEW with tags - Also includes zippered punch, shoulder strap, luggage tag, and pamphlets - You simply wont find one like this in better shape. There are just a couple very minor scuffs on the top from the bag being moved around over the years. You can also see a slight color variation about mid height on the bag, most likely from a slight difference in leather processing. Measures roughly...
Loro Piana Icer Ski Jacket Storm Coat in 100& Red Cashmere   I've debated on it a bit and I believe it was originally sold as a women's but the dimensions and details seem pretty unisex so it could work for a man perfectly. Many people who I've seen selling this same jacket online refer to it as a men's.   Size 38 - Please refer to measurements to ensure fitment. Jacket features a dettachable collar and numerous interior and exterior pockets. Pit to Pit - 20" Flat...