or Connect

Posts by AlexJ1100

Daaamn those are slick$211 from drakes after you remove VAT, throw in another $39 and you'd get free worldwide shipping
I've got a couple days off until I start my new job, thinking of making a thrift trip to the Cincinnati or Nashville area. If anyone can offer recommendations of places to stop I would appreciate it.
So you'd recommend the wine barrel finished bourbons? A hear a lot of commendations for Angel's Envy (which is finished in port barrels) but I've never gotten around to trying it.
I could only find one place in town with a price breakdown of the collection. It's not an upscale place so I could think they're prices are reasonable and comparable to many others. Old Rip Van Winkle 10 yr - 19Van Winkle Special Reserve 12 yr - 26Pappy Van Winkle 15 yr - 40Pappy Van Winkle 20 yr - 65Pappy Van Winkle 23 yr - 85 Found another price list, but it was a photo online so I don't know how old it was (edit - these were menu prices at a different restaurant in...
   While it's a good bourbon, I have never heard someone say Pappy is worth the price. If you can get it at retail, go for it. Otherwise there are way better options.
Thanks, but only looking for one for a Magnum PI Halloween outfit. My wife has an uber crush on Tom Selleck
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peal-Co-Brown-Leather-Vintage-Briefcase-/381771190506?hash=item58e35610ea:g:3qsAAOSwAuZX2IQi   Peal and Co Briefcase from Linda   Royal Warrant is under the Late King George V. 5 minutes of Google-fu tells me he died in 1936 and typically warrants under the previous monarch would run up to 5 years, so looking at late 30s early 40s..
Looking for the Magnum PI Paradise Found shirt in a Large
Usually never look for this kind of stuff but watching Round Two makes me want to round out my search a bit, trying to learn so if I struck out/hit a home run please let me know. One stop today. Hats   [[SPOILER]]  Shirts Many seem unworn. All but the Jets shirt do not have seems running up the side. I remember someone talking a couple weeks ago about that being a good thing in vintage tshirts. If anyone could refresh my memory that'd be awesome. Seattle Mariners - The...
Doubled to 30% off regularly priced items. This no longer applies to "multiple item" discounts (think of 2 gabardine pants for $229) but people have said they will get a good SA who will give them the discount anyway, doesn't hurt to ask.