or Connect

Posts by AlexJ1100

I'd do unspeakable things for the Holland & Holland Range Rover. http://www.autoblog.com/2009/09/26/holland-and-holland-range-rover-by-overfinch-gun-and-booze-haulin/#image-14   I mean, a self-replenishing liquor cabinet? Come on....
[[SPOILER]]
If it were happening in the winter/fall that would be my choice. The bridesmaids are ever wearing a similar green color.
   Good to know! Still learning the nuances and faux pas of classic menswear. In that case I'd likely go with a shawl, but again, only thing I'd be picky about is color. Thanks!
Getting married next May, and after going back and forth on colors and outfits, I've decided and I am going to wear a navy tuxedo. This is a bit of a long shot but if anyone see out and about, more likely at a consignment store, I would be a buyer. Obviously willing to pay up being I'm looking for something specific and it being for my wedding. Picture of Matt Bomer from the Golden Globes is a bit of inspiration. Would prefer a notch lapel to shawl, but I'm not going to be...
Cross post from the Buy/Sell/Trade thread.   Getting married next May, and after going back and forth on colors and outfits, I've decided and I am going to wear a navy tuxedo. This is a bit of a long shot but if anyone see out and about, more likely at a consignment store, I would be a buyer. Obviously willing to pay up being I'm looking for something specific and it being for my wedding. Picture of Matt Bomer from the Golden Globes is a bit of inspiration. Would prefer...
Local Zappos distribution center outlet has at least 100 pairs of Men's Ugg Boots sizes 13-17 for at minimum 50% off. They need to drop Tom Brady and sign Shaq for an endorsement.
Little Linen Lunchtime Find  
Excuse me while I change my pants..... Awesome find
Got this as a type of "payment" from a consignment store for helping with some online sales work. On the fence on whether to keep it. NWOB