or Connect

Posts by HollyJoint

lol, no, seriously. I'm from Europe, so buy Uniqlo for me not give because of customs duties. I saw this as fred perry cardigan for 60€ about $70 USD, I thought it was a good deal, just that.
What do you think of this cardigan to wear casually in a shirt and jeans/chinos slim fits and a desert boots or a simple plisolles? it will look good?  
has necessarily to use Dr.martens and skinnys ?I was thinking to use it with jeans/chinos slim fits and a desert boots or a simple plimsolles when more casual .. will not be okay?Fred perry is associated to a specific style?
If you notice any other super brands have the same style cardigan so changes the logo  
Has necessarily to use Dr.martens and skinnys ? I was thinking to use it with jeans/chinos slim fits and a desert boots or a simple plimsolles when more casual..will not be okay? Fred perry is associated to a specific style?
but if I can do better then can give me an example? you referred to cardigans with heavy wool as these?  
Ok, what a cardigan for you then? classic cardigan there is not much to invent ... maybe if it were another color, already looked better. it is 100% merino wool. I just am undecided if I buy it because of the color, black. It will look good in relaxed and casual situations?
Yes, fred perry is a reputable brand.   Maybe the photo is not the best. It is a classic cardigan black..       The fit is not perfect, a bit wide at the bottom, but fred perry for 60 € ... or should I get another?
ahaha I accept. why you say that? you do not like the brand?
This fred perry cardigan by 60€ is a good deal?