or Connect

Posts by darnelled

Loved the book, but movie versions rarely compare.
If you're paying for a service, you should get what you want. They shouldn't care how you let them know what's desired if they value the business.
Quote: Originally Posted by verteqz It was June 15, and in two days I would be turning thirty. I was insecure about entering a new decade of my life and feared that my best years were now behind me. My daily routine included going to the gym for a workout before going to work. Every morning I would see my friend Nicholas at the gym. He was seventy-nine years old and in terrific shape. As I greeted Nicholas on this particular day, he noticed I wasn't...
I got the usual card and candy a few weeks ago and gave her roses last night. With the weather we're having, I wasn't taking chances.
Any styling changes to the previous model's trunk lid are a welcome improvement. I'd stay away from the turbo models they produce. My neighbor has been through a 335i and 535i (now has the 528) due to fuel pump problems every 4k miles with both i models. Even with the new single turbo, they have evidently not changed to problematic fuel pumps.
Quote: Originally Posted by venessian Law Enforcement High Speed Ground Transportation Units: A Contrast in Styles. Los Angeles, USA Bologna, Italia Sad follow up to that^.
Rich celebs stealing? No sympathy here.
I guess everyone will advise you from what they have been through. I think there are many "true loves" out there for everyone. The hard part is findiing them and not screwing it up once you do. I'm still with the one I started dating at 22. We stayed together on and off in a long distance sense as I finished medical school, got married and couldn't be happier. Many of my friends have really screwed things up for themselves along the way and some are very unhappily...
LED. How far from the screen will seating be?
Quote: Originally Posted by LawrenceMD I carry around an E copy of skeleton crew on my iphone and wife's ipad just in case if i want to read some awesome short stories. kings movies are garbage but he has some good writing and books. Skeleton Crew was the first King book I ever got a hold of. Salem's Lot adapted from Jerusalem's Lot is still about the scariest movie I've ever seen-> many childhood nightmares.