or Connect

Posts by darnelled

I add negatives for 1 set over and 1 underhand grip after I've done all I can normal fashion.
I'd ask her out once. If she says no with a plausible excuse, then I'd tell her to let me know when she's ready.
I never ralized how much I'd downgraded my music by listening mostly to MP3's. I bought some SACD's to play through a PS3 and it's like I'm in the room with the performers.
If it's just for a few months, it should be fine if you already know those involved.
At a friend's dinner party- Shrimp and Grits French bread with some type of cheese spread a cupful of mini Oreos 2 scoops od mint chocolate chip ice cream 4 beers 1 glass of wine
NHT SuperOne and Zeros are good Definitive Tech Paradigm B&W I'd audition some and search for them on ebay or Audiogon. As long as they are in good condition, you can get a higher quality set for the same price range as new.
Quote: Originally Posted by changy Look on AVS Forum, there might be calibration guides for that model. I calibrated my Panasonic myself using information from that site. It basically involves changing a few settings in a secret menu. If you can follow instructions, you can do it. IT VOIDS YOU WARRANTY. It is recommended that you run a few color screens for 100 hours before calibrating in order to make the colors settle in. Does your TV come with a...
Awwwwww. That clip ended JUST when it got interesting.
I've read them all and think it will be an interesting movie. Is this just from the first book or are they combining them?
I loved Barcelona and Grenada. Madrid was fun in a "big city" sort of way with museums, great places to eat, etc. but I didn't think it was that romantic or pretty. It's an easy place to go as most speak English.