or Connect

Posts by DeSense

@HORNS Misty weather - where are you located? Reason I'm asking is that Dior Vetiver can be ordered from Dior's French and GB website but with respective local shipping only.
Always a treat. The one twist to rule them all. "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled..."
Very good, thanks! Staying in Shibuya makes this an easy trip. I suppose this not selling beyond Japan also means she is not really limited by the IFRA regulations.
Cheers! (That's still too advanced for me. )Was more concerned about mine.Yours is from V= 1988 R= Oct as per Raiders.PS: Is the same batch code at the bottom of the bottle? PPS: Magnified pic and seems like it. So either it's authentic or a really well made fake (j/k, highly doubtful someone would bother).
On another note, going to Tokyo for a week. Could use some tips on where to buy parfums (like Yohji's, maybe limited to Japan market only scents, too, and which to "look" at). Same for Japanese makers glasses frames and sun glasses.
^ I have a 30ml bottle of Derby looking like the one on the left. 1987 apparently (hoping not with a fake refill...)
^ Her Majesty?
The new/est, current version? I have been trying to get my hands on a sample but not with much conviction yet. Probably will increase my efforts.How different is it from the vintage? (If you can compare.)
MBS, for sure. Or the Dior 2 (or 3?) level store in T3.Bois D'Argent, Leather Oud and Cuir Cannage (for CdR comp's sake), I'd say.
@crdb CdR - try the Extrait next time. HORNS is an advocate, afaik. Have you tried any Dior Privees yet? Would be curious to hear your take. SOTD - FM Vetiver EO. Sprayed 4-5 times but less than 2 hours in it's a skin scent at best. The occasional whiff is pleasant but too faint to make anything of it. Will try again t'row with more.