or Connect

Posts by 65535

Quote: Originally Posted by macuser3of5 I would say this explains our current obesity epidemic pretty well: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/28/ma...ls&oref=slogin tl;dr
Quote: Originally Posted by Fat-Elvis Is there really truth to that, about a girl's arms? Do you mean when a girl's arms just have a little flab to them? all i can offer is anecdotal evidence. A friend brought it to mu attention. He had always noticed a girls arms growing up... didnt think anything of it until he started adding girls from his high school on facebook..... (hes in late 20s now) Every girl that he remembered had fat/chunky...
any antiperspirant has always worked for me. Instead of a wifebeater, try a crew tshiry (thin white cotton tee) underneath. I can spend an hour lifting in the gum and the only visible sweat on my shirt is the neck area, where it is in firect contact with the skin. I swear by em.
Has a lot to do with genetics too. Look at a young woman, who is not fat (ie, bangable) Look at her arms.... do they seem kind of soft and chunky... almost disproportionately so compared to the body? If yes, chances are she'll be a big fat mess when her metabolism slows down. It's pretty common around these parts. Of course, 'bad' genes means you have to work to keep in shape, not just use em as an excuse and do nothing.... which I guess ties in to tyhe above posts...
Philips/Norelco Aritec is very good. The older models (81xx) and below are pretty bad, I have one. It does a passable job but produces some irritation.
Does he do any lifting? I have ultra-cheap Sugi Court Plus XL... They are very sticky and stiff... so verry good for bracing yourself on the bench or doing deadlifts.... It could be the pain comes from crappy unsupportive shoes, and him trying very hard to stay stable...
These are are off the beaten path compared to the classics many here prefer. But I think they look interesting. Are they classy (ie a notch above black with white trim) or faux-leopard-skin-style obnoxious? http://www.hynms.jp/ec/detail/cid=0&pid=4747 Here's a very clear picture:
PUA? I had to google that one LOL. I read one of those back in my teens. It was the biggest pile of dog shit ever. Not that it was blatantly incorrect, but that it was flawed in its way of teaching. I think those books try to teach shortcuts and ways to act a certain way, so people just apply it blindly and of course fail. Instead they should try to induce the mentality that makes confidence and like-i-give-a-fuckness flow as a result of it. We all want love, even a...
Reminds me of the intel bunny people ads
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson This is just wrong on so many levels. That mentality isn't right for everyone, doesn't mean it's wrong. Speaking from experience, it works great. A good relationship is one where the woman is just a little bit uneasy. Even if you don't tap into some side, the knowledge that you can and are willing at the first hint of bullshit, removes any opening she has to fag you up. Fellas, if you're unhappy in...