or Connect

Posts by robasaurus

We've been using a display advertising Canali dressing the Olympic broadcast team in my store since the start of the Olympics. I was fairly excited by the idea when I found out, but now having seen what those guys are wearing, I want to take the display down. The whole situation is embarrassing. Quote: Originally Posted by brlfvr I think there is some truth to that. I've worked in that field a bit and there is an assumption that because women can...
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing Who are those by? I'm going to get lynched for this, but they're by Dolce & Gabbana.
Quote: Originally Posted by scientific not thrilled with cole haan styling but considering getting these for comfort ... question is are they actually notably more comfortable because of the nike air? I work in a store that sells Cole Haan, as well as a number of designer shoe brands (Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Hugo Boss, Canali, etc). Having tried on every style that has come in for the last year from Cole Haan and the aforementioned other...
Quote: Originally Posted by 16520Man I... want these so badly
The best way to tell if a tie is worth your money is to tie a knot with it. This will reveal the quality of the interlining. How well does the knot shape form up? How well does it hold? How easy is it to get your knot just right? Tie a knot and ask yourself these questions, and that should help you determine whether a tie is worth your money or not.
Quote: Originally Posted by Siggy I don't think the "selection" line is anything more than regular Hugo Boss with maybe a bit more do-dads. To my knowledge, Selection is a half-canvas construction, though for the price it tends to run there are many better options in that range.
Quote: Originally Posted by dopey nvm Hahaha I caught that before you edited it out. I saw it and thought, "Did he just make the joke I think he did?"
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander I think that half the suit was actually "fused" onto his body. This usually happens when a person is burned while wearing clothing. It can be removed, but in the movie Harvey purposely left all of his wounds untreated. I think it all made for a more shocking effect. I don't believe that he was wearing that suit (or any jacket at all, for that matter) when he was burned. It was an entirely new...
I'm quite surprised that no one has mentioned Lau! That character, in my view, had by far the best wardrobe in the film. His fits were much better than any other character other than maybe The Joker (yes, I'm being serious - sure it was costume, but all of his clothes were spot on in terms of fit). Also, where did Dent get his Two-Face suit so quickly? I may be remembering things differently than they actually happened, but didn't he escape from the hospital and then...