or Connect

Posts by robasaurus

Haha, he did but it turned out that we wear a different size in this shoe. PG is a gentleman and I would have loved to buy these from him, but it was not to be.
Quote: Originally Posted by bleachboy I bought a Tarrago color dye kit ($6.95), removed the laces, taped off the soles, applied the preparer (to strip the black finish, supposedly), and four coats of the dye. The next morning, I woke up to shine them and found that I could easily scratch off the blue. So I stripped everything down with rubbing alcohol and a scouring pad (their "preparer" is for wimps! These cheapo Florsheim's ain't hand-raised french...
That's pretty much awesome. But what exactly is the process for acheiving such a dramatic colour change? How did you do this? Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday If you went bright red, you could have Kool-Aid Man feet. OOOH YEAAAH!!
I think a pretty solid assessment of Prada in general is that the product is well made, but overpriced. If you can find any of their garments on sale, they would be worth purchasing, but at full price it is a pretty big stretch. This goes for shirts, shoes, suits, anything.
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing I feel frightened there is a distinction. If you feel frightened now, you should Google "juggalo" and see what you come up with. They are monumentally retarded in both dress and lifestyle. It will blow your mind.
The bonus of those styles is that they work just as well with casual clothing, and anything in between. Plus you can have them for years and they will never look like yesterday's trend.
That's funny - I thought he was talking about the Saab 9-3 package. Do they still make that?
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing That's not a goth. That's a juggalo, which is a whole thread unto itself.
I think the key here, as with many things sartorial, is to stick with classic, time-tested styles. I usually wear Ray-Ban Wayfarers with my suits, but I sometimes wear aviators (metal or plastic frames work fine for me). I don't generally stray from those formats, and I look for classic shapes that suit my face. What I would avoid is anything overly fashionable or bold. If your sunglasses have bling on them, or giant logos anywhere, then they probably aren't...
Alright, I had a look at a Canali tag at work. Under "Modello", you'll find a five-digit number. The first two digits identify the cut of the jacket. So you'll want to look for 14--- or 15--- when you're searching for a new Canali suit, and those will be the trimmer-fitting garments you're after. Your best bet will be to try and find both so you can decide which shoulder treatment you like. If you have any questions about this stuff, I'd be happy to find out some...